Not you tagging me when I already told you that I voted lmao

A gesture Qweeen! :D

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away
16 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Might Be Interested

DisastrousJubilantAlpaca-size_restricted

The Globalvision Qweens

@TeenIdle @DesertWolf @Antonio @Varys @DeluluSwine @Glittertinks @Blue Madonna @Josip @Marges @Bellatrix @SwissMonster @homomo @FfFfFfFF @loathereality @DiamondKing @Dutch @RadioIsOurs @Candy Gaga @surejan @bloody grammys @JennyWayne@Davian @NNES @blackstar @OG Gaga Stan @Florian @RAMROD @DiegoMonster @Johnny Wayne @Vandalain @Smith @Sherloid Bai @BLACKPINK @kvnrp@Marvsnr @Nuggets @SamanthaC @Mikolaj 

GagaDaily Qweens 

@Enzo @Blown Away @The Bling @Hades @Cello @Ryusei @corvus albus @PunkTheFunk @Adarsh @calmar @Pop Music @VenusHooker @Alan123 @River @Flippy @Andreu @Trillion Reasons @Blake @Vitleysingur @thierryrreiht @Twitter @Lazz Monster @Economy @Doot @Kindness Hooker

Thanks for the tag. I'm not the biggest ABBA fan, however I really love some of their songs. I probably will participate

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Anveeroy
Just now, Blown Away said:

Thanks for the tag. I'm not the biggest ABBA fan, but I really love some of their songs. I probably will participate though

You have to participate :hor: 

RenegAde

Not  you not tagging me in this. I love abba

Funny that the ones you tagged are declining :billie:

Anveeroy
Just now, RenegAde said:

Not  you not tagging me in this. I love abba

Funny that the ones you tagged are declining :billie:

I am still tagging users!

Please feel free to join :hor:

Blown Away
Just now, Aarghya said:

You have to participate :hor: 

Fine, I will participate :heart:

Also send in your 2's,3's and 4's for my Emotion megarate :huntyga: I need some shaking up in the results :laughga:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Vitleysingur

Thanks for tagging :kara:

Everybody say Thank You For the Music:pray:

To be honest, Should I Laugh or Cry is up there with TYFTM.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Economy

Since I will be under a requested ban I will miss this but I wanna say I love this

ABBA is my fav band (and act of all time) and so I just wanna show my love as a fan since before Gaga came out!!!! :party:

Franch Toast

Done. I have a feeling my taste is going to be opposite to most people's, because I'm a sucker for ABBA's sad, slow break-up songs. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived