Charts Discussion

Andreu

Featured Posts

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANZGA
4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

It was on the first breaking report of Dispatch (the Korean TMZ, but it is seen as bit more credible because they also do a lot of poltical investigative research). Dispatch is also known for accepting bribes in order to hold back stories or details  that would assasinate the character of the people that are reported upon, and they are also known to quietly edit details out of stories they broke as time goes along (instead of issuing corrections). In the past, BTS's label was accused of having a partnership with Dispatch.

Lots of people in the K-Pop communities I'm in were like "I guess Big Hit's check for Dispatch bounced" once the story broke because it was such a double whammy. Like... gay AND a quarantine breaker. :billie: But I guess the deal is back on.

Wait.. If it's really a gay club, Jungkook is technically comfirmed as gay or bi :billie:

I hope he or Jin or V are doing quickies.. we want the tape :ally:

ARTGOD

So did she finish that half done video or will they just release it like that? :oprah:

Lazz Monster
3 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

So did she finish that half done video or will they just release it like that? :oprah:

I think @Brie Candy said they were still undecided but they would probably just go with what they had

We're far from the Shallow now

ARTGOD
3 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

I think @Brie Candy said they were still undecided but they would probably just go with what they had

I just hope it doesn’t end up looking obviously unfinished. I’d rather they wait until they can finish it even if it means releasing it months from now :whitney:.

I would actually prefer they spread out the release of the videos over a couple months instead of dumping them all around the album release tbh :enigma:.

Twitter
9 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

Inb4 they scrapped it and made a new one.

weed

omg I would actually GAG if Billie was on the Rain On Me remix

I'm not even a fan but she's definitely so damn powerful and she's still a young growing artist while Gaga is a legend so it would be really kind of her in a way too 

Luna Lovegood

Is this even possible 💀 

luna’s advocate

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Is this even possible 💀 

FOTP does predictions?

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Is this even possible 💀 

No :rip:

If it debuts with 250k+ it will already be FANTASTIC

We're far from the Shallow now

TheCureinMalibu

kay guys so i had a little talk again with my guy againheres the finalized version: 

- ROM MV about 3 mins 40 secs

- He still claim the still is from ROM even tho i DONT think so  

- He'll let me watch a teaser of ROM to see my perspectives 

- Hes an asshole 

weed

6th #1 album debut in a row :nooo: will match Beyonce and Taylor

Luna Lovegood

ITS OVER FOR US WTF 

luna’s advocate

Jollibee
Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

ITS OVER FOR US WTF 

It sounds good actually but people say that the remix won’t affect it’s chart performance that much.

• Shadow locked and unpinned this topic

Archived