Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga presents One World: #TogetherAtHome I Livestream

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

Rifek

So Gaga is performing only one song during the whole show which is The Prayer? Or can we expect more?

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy
Just now, Rifek said:

So Gaga is performing only one song during the whole show which is The Prayer? Or can we expect more?

I wouldn’t expect too much more. Apparently she will also perform “Smile” by Nat King Cole

pachinko

Guys, I just sent this to all of my friends and posted it on Runescape Discord and Twitch streams. Advertise Gaga! Do your part gays! :D

TINDER

She created the entire concert, only to get a few lines to sing during the entire broadcast! I hope she's performing more than once, because this is not IT!

I am tinder

lavenderblondee

I was really hoping it would be live, even though I know that could cause serious issues if someone has internet issues, etc. Things seem more magical when it's live :bradley: Either way, I cannot wait and I wish people weren't already complaining. She made this show a thing, that alone is a huge deal. We will get full performances in the future.

Nicogly
6 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Leaks are legal 

oh wow, thanks!

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Blade
3 minutes ago, Rifek said:

when it comes to gaga you gotta expect the least and worst, or else you'll be disappointed :selena:

S0436
2 minutes ago, Randomaccessmemory said:

She created the entire concert, only to get a few lines to sing during the entire broadcast! I hope she's performing more than once, because this is not IT!

I thought we were told she is opening the main show with a performance on her own?  I guess we shall wait and see.

Nicogly
4 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I'd expect one more song

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

alanisrox69
Just now, S0436 said:

I thought we were told she is opening the main show with a performance on her own?  I guess we shall wait and see.

Correct. Smile by Nat King Cole

Heygirl22

No matter what I do that link does not work see you all discuss the performance and I can’t seem to see it ugh

nodandsmile

Who cares if anything leaks when millions of people are gonna watch it anyway!

and it's not like the purpose of the event was to promote her or her music in any way (tho some of y'all wanted it to be that)... it's just a bunch of simple performances (due to circumstances) they put together to bring people who are suffering from this situation some joy (and they will be grateful for it)... so no need to be freaking out or any of that

let's chill and enjoy what they took the time to make despite limitations!!!

nodandsmile
1 minute ago, alanisrox69 said:

Correct. Smile by Nat King Cole

oh I LOVE that song  :giveup: 

Shadow
3 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

oh wow, thanks!

Fake news! 

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

• ChicaSkas locked and unlocked this topic

Archived