Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Who's Gonna Save U Now? by Rina Sawayama inspired by Gaga.

Dilwyn

Featured Posts

Andreu

I'm actually listening to her album atm. I don't know much about her but I had heard Comme Des Garçons and enjoyed it, so here i am :lolly:

ARTBOP

Miss Sawayama said "If that bitch won't release Shallow (Stadium Version), I will". We stan.

Bad Kids

thats my most fav song omg from the album

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

vyniildisk

Love it! Also, is it me or Cherry acoustic piano version sounds a lot like Gaga singing Paparazzi? 

Lee Ng

Rina and Dua are really killing it this time. I'm even more proud of the fact that Rina is basically the very first and the baddest MAIN ASIAN POP GIRL to come out good like that in recent memory. Provocative, original, fierce and so ready to really ARRIVE in the US music industry with full force.:diane: So rooting for her. Stream the good sis XS a.k.a EXCESS!!!:classy:

I WISH U WELL, BUT GO TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE

WHO'S GONNA SAVE U NOW

WHO'S GONNA SAVE U NOW

WHO'S GONNA SAVE U, SAVE U, SAVE U NOW 

:vegas:

Bad Kids
55 minutes ago, Lee Ng said:

Rina and Dua are really killing it this time. I'm even more proud of the fact that Rina is basically the very first and the baddest MAIN ASIAN POP GIRL to come out good like that in recent memory. Provocative, original, fierce and so ready to really ARRIVE in the US music industry with full force.:diane: So rooting for her. Stream the good sis XS a.k.a EXCESS!!!:classy:

didnt know she quoted gaga @ 0:48 watch the news scrolling thing

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Hydrangea

Stream Sawayama :party:

i just looked Up her new album and honestly I’m hooked you can tell she loves her inspirations and she’s so talented 

I’m a bad friend

Lee Ng
42 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

OMG LITTLE MONSTERS COME THROUGH lady gaga dancing GIF

Dilwyn
56 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

yeah she did

Archived