💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bhad bhabie discusses her blackface accusations

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Taylorrgh

it was disrespectful to bring up lil kim because she got her nose and face done as reconstructive surgery due her being a victim of domestic violence.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

The hilarious thing is what she actually meant was “Why would somebody want to change their race?” but her limited vocabulary made her just say “Who wants to be black?” and she will get destroyed :lmao: 

I think she might (slim chance) have meant it literally. As in, black people are marginalized so badly by society as a whole, that nobody would want to be treated as such.

Kinda like if someone claims that LGBTQ people choose to be queer, a popular response would be, “why would I choose to be queer? We get treated like second-class citizens!”

but that’s probably not how she meant it lol 

Kindness Hooker
34 minutes ago, Stephen said:

She's sooooo stupid :saladga:

She's dumb but smart enough to use us to keep filling her pockets via social media engagement. 

(This isn't a good thing but we definitely make her more famous by talking about her so much)

raragaga

Garbage-Full_70908365_800-800x675.jpg

xoxo

NCgaga

She’s right though. She doesn’t look “ black”. She got a tan, and wears wigs made from South American or Indonesian hair. Hell, most black girls don’t look like their natural black selves either. It’s popular for black girls to wear lighter foundation and highlighter, always wear different color wigs, etc- but as soon as some little white girl gets a tan and a straight wig, people want to lose their ****? 

If she wants to have a tan and wear a wig, who gives a damn? Everybody does some sort of enhancement. It doesn’t mean they are trying to lol black, or trying to look white, etc. NOw if we want to talk about her behavior, she does act like someone from the streets. I don’t know her like that, but if she is just acting and she isn’t actually from the streets/projects, etc- then yes she is problematic.  But don’t say she is trying to look black when she has a tan and long straight hair- neither of those are black traits. 

Daylight Jokers

"Who wants to be black?"

She really had the nerve to say that when her entire career is built on blackfishing...

gross love and hip hop GIF

Morphine Prince
35 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I think she might (slim chance) have meant it literally. As in, black people are marginalized so badly by society as a whole, that nobody would want to be treated as such.

Kinda like if someone claims that LGBTQ people choose to be queer, a popular response would be, “why would I choose to be queer? We get treated like second-class citizens!”

but that’s probably not how she meant it lol 

It’s a possibility tbh :rip: But I’m just gonna give her the benefit of the doubt :air: 

StrawberryBlond

Talk about an unfortunate choice of words. She clearly meant "why would anyone try to look like another race?" but it came out totally wrong. And a bad choice of words can be a career-ender in today's world. But if she wants to claim that this was just foundation (it looked like it was all over her body, for one), I don't know who she's trying to kid. And don't try to bring up black artists trying to look whiter. That's a whole other subject and we're talking about you.

4 hours ago, Tyler Henry said:

it was disrespectful to bring up lil kim because she got her nose and face done as reconstructive surgery due her being a victim of domestic violence.

Wow, I had no idea. I knew she had a tough love life but I didn't know that. I thought she'd been on a plastic surgery mission for years beforehand.

4 hours ago, NCgaga said:

She’s right though. She doesn’t look “ black”. She got a tan, and wears wigs made from South American or Indonesian hair. Hell, most black girls don’t look like their natural black selves either. It’s popular for black girls to wear lighter foundation and highlighter, always wear different color wigs, etc- but as soon as some little white girl gets a tan and a straight wig, people want to lose their ****? 

If she wants to have a tan and wear a wig, who gives a damn? Everybody does some sort of enhancement. It doesn’t mean they are trying to lol black, or trying to look white, etc. NOw if we want to talk about her behavior, she does act like someone from the streets. I don’t know her like that, but if she is just acting and she isn’t actually from the streets/projects, etc- then yes she is problematic.  But don’t say she is trying to look black when she has a tan and long straight hair- neither of those are black traits. 

You can do those things while still looking like a white girl, though. She looked like a totally different person and she looked mixed race. I think her personality, attitude and voice suggests she's trying to model herself on a black stereotype so it's not beyond the bounds of reason that she wants to look black as well.

Bloody

PICE OF TRASH, GARBAGE, OBNOXIOUS

and I'm not even sorry to say that..I hate that people give attention to her and make her rich

shame

to think that there were people that defended her in that other thread :billie: :flop:

angels forever, forever angels

The Fame

Wow, she really is even more disgusting than I thought. When she said "who wants to be black?" it just made my skin crawl. 

1) who wants to be black? um like millions upon millions of people....

2) lil Kim got a nose job and wears light foundation and no one says anything to her?

1B5924912-tdy-130208-lil-kim-combo.fit-7

lil Kim has been dragged in the media for like 20 years because of what she did to her face. 

NCgaga
1 hour ago, Doot said:

1) who wants to be black? um like millions upon millions of people....

2) lil Kim got a nose job and wears light foundation and no one says anything to her?

1B5924912-tdy-130208-lil-kim-combo.fit-7

lil Kim has been dragged in the media for like 20 years because of what she did to her face. 

It’s called pointed outrage. Lil Kim is also wearing a straight wig, and a blonde wig. People here love to decide when they are going to be outraged, and when they are going to ignore. 

SarahTannoIsHere
9 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Privileged white girls: *wants to adopt aspects of black culture to look cool*

Also privileged white girls: ew nobody wants to be black! 

Crazy how some people can be racist towards POC, yet still envy aspects of their lives? Truly amazing. 

First off I don’t you guys understood how she was phrasing that,    It’s more of a question questioning the people accusing someone of trying to be black if that makes sense....   she’s not saying who would want to be black. 

Consent to LMAO react me

Archived