šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Westworld Season 3

weed

Featured Posts

weed

I couldn't find a topic already??? I lowkey feel like I made one already but there's nothing in the last month in Movies & TV sooo here's this one, can't believe more people aren't talking about it.

Anyways, episode 5 happened tonight and it was ****ing AMAZING! I'm so excited for the next 3 episodes, I have loved season 3 sooo much.

Is anyone else watching?Ā :nooo:Ā It's so goddamn good

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season 3 is the best season in my opinion. I love how Dolores come to realize that most humans dont have a different life than controlled robots. Humans live in a technocracyĀ ruled government that created anĀ algorithm to control humans and predit theĀ future which is something that could happen after this crisis. Its honestly a bit scary watching the show.

Jose P

This is season could very well end up tipping S1. Many say it feels like a different show but I think thatā€™s what makes it so good. Itā€™s refreshing to see the show expanding in scope. The cinematography is amazing, the soundtrack is incredible,Ā visuals are stunning, acting is top notch, and writing is fantastic as always.

S2 was brought down by the unnecessarily convoluted storyline, Iā€™m glad they didnā€™t continue with that (the non-linear narrative worked only for S1) and are instead going with a more straightforward narrative without having the show lose its complexity and mind****ery. The plot thus far is extremely intriguing and I appreciate how not everythingĀ is entirely clear (as per usual). The twists are very well executed, and Iā€™m excited to see how it all comes together in the end. They seem to be building up to some mindblowing reveal ( I suspect thereā€™s something fishy going with Caleb).

The stakes are higher than ever and Iā€™m stoked to see how everything turns out. Truly one of the best shows, not only currently, but ever.

Dexxx

I agree. It's so good, and we're only halfway the season.Ā :bradley:

I love the aesthetics and it looks really futuristic.

And it's not confusing unlike season 2.Ā :saladga:

Spoiler

I've been watching few explanations on yt and no one guessed that BIG reveal on episode 4.Ā :diane:

Ā 

All I ever wanted was šŸ…»šŸ…¾šŸ†…šŸ…“

Terrence

I'm waiting until the entirety of season 3 comes out to binge watch it with my bf!

It might be my favorite show ever and I am glad it is receiving great reviews because I also thought season 2 was a bit too action-oriented and aimless plot-wise.

nodandsmile

chile I am three episodes behind nowĀ  :madge:Ā (didn't read a single post on here šŸ™ˆ)

can't wait to get to episode 4, heard it's amazing!

and ugh I miss Anthony Hopkins!!!

TWICE on hatius

Firstly,Ā Aaron keeps me thrist over him I cannot focus.
Ā 

Miss Dolores has a mind of mastermind and is buffed a lot but it made me skeptical am I missing sum cause things are going too well.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Jose P
9 minutes ago, Dexxx said:

I agree. It's so good, and we're only halfway the season.Ā :bradley:

I love the aesthetics and it looks really futuristic.

And it's not confusing unlike season 2.Ā :saladga:

Ā  Hide contents

I've been watching few explanations on yt and no one guessed that BIG reveal on episode 4.Ā :diane:

Ā 

Reddit did guess the Dolores twist, but it was one of the many theories. There was even a theory going around that the one inside Charlotteā€™s body was Doloresā€™s horseĀ :billie:

Eighteen

hmmm i think imma head back into WW then. i watched season 1 and really liked it. but by the time S2 hit i watched the first episode and was kinda lost lol. so i stoppedĀ 

LadyLuca

I wasnt intelligente enough for season 2 so I stopped watching.Ā 

Maybe I will rewatch it or read how it ends someday.

SchwineLove

It's so good and honestly I don't know what to expect after episode 5. It's smart and eye-pleasing without being pretentious or evenĀ watered-down to make it more accessible. It's just right.

joaomggd
1 hour ago, LadyLuca said:

I wasnt intelligente enough for season 2 so I stopped watching.Ā 

Maybe I will rewatch it or read how it ends someday.

Its definitely worth it to watch it, solely for season 3. It's almost a different show, and a very good one too. I felt dumb after season 2 tooĀ :selena:. But after I saw a timeline it all made sense.

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Eighteen said:

hmmm i think imma head back into WW then. i watched season 1 and really liked it. but by the time S2 hit i watched the first episode and was kinda lost lol. so i stoppedĀ 

Season 2 was horrible, only the last 4 episodes were good.

Monster7

Currently watching episode 5, it looks like it will be the best season so far

Spoiler

I thought I new the episode 4 reveal but never expected that:air:

Ā 

Archived