other

GAGA MUSIC AWARDS-Winners announced

little legend

Featured Posts

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
little legend

Thank you all for participating to the event :heart:! I had a lot of fun organizing the event and of course it was great tonight and i hope you had a great time and had fun too :sara:and i hope you are happy with the winners :billie:

special thanks to @JRCF29 @Shav33l and @Fame Romance for being here all the 3 hours of the event. Thank you so much , it wouldnt be the same without you :sara:

Shav33l
1 minute ago, little legend said:

2-Perfect Illusion

The good sis did something :bradley:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

Fame Romance
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Most wins:

4- Bad Romance

2-Shallow

2-Perfect Illusion :wtfga:

Wow it’s what they deserve 

Thank you so much for hosting it was so much fun and the ceremony was very original! 
I appreciate the efforts you put into making all the images etc :party:

Shav33l
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

Thank you all for participating to the event :heart:! I had a lot of fun organizing the event and of course it was a great tonight  and i hope you had a great time and had fun too :sara:and i hope you are happy with the winners :billie:

special thanks to @JRCF29 @Shav33l and @Fame Romance for being here all the 2,30 hours of the event. Thank you so much , it wouldnt be the same without you :sara:

Thank you for your hard work in organizing this. :kiss: I had so much fun! It kept me busy for a while and time went by so quick. You did a great job! Hope you'll do it again. :vegas:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

Archived