'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
other

Madonna’s face now

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lucas
2 minutes ago, August3 said:

Actually I think she does. I have seen her respond to a few hateful comments on Instagram in the past. I specifically remember one time when she responded to a hater, where she mocked him for his bad spelling, which is not chill:triggered:

But I'm not sure, maybe it's her team who manages her profile

Oh I had no idea, thank you!
That'd be sad though, she has been so strong minded and never cared about what people had to say about her for her whole life, I hope that won't affect her too much then...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lukas10495

She and Angela bassett were born on the exact same day. 

You can look it up who got older naturally. 

Queen Bitch
5 minutes ago, Lukas10495 said:

She and Angela basset were born on the exact same day. 

Well obviously. Black don't crack, 

super ultra
2 minutes ago, Lukas10495 said:

She and Angela basset were born on the exact same day. 

I thought Angela was in her 40s until I saw a birthday post, I was shocked! She's amazing. 

I agree with some of you above, I wish Madonna embraced her more natural side with her looks.

swakby
28 minutes ago, August3 said:

I think the reason why she's not confident about her image and afraid of embracing her age, is all the hate and bullying towards her.

All the "Madonna is 100", "remember when Madonna was alive?", "Madonna is so old Leonardo Da Vinci made her first tour poster" jokes probably doesn't help either. 

For sure but she is very outspoken about how you can be 50/60 and still be sexy and sexual. I just think this behaviour contradicts what she stands for. 

Schwerk
32 minutes ago, August3 said:

Cher looks way older than Madonna though. 

Thats because she is. Cher is 73.

Madonna looks great, but it does make me wonder what she'd look like with less alterations.

Not a fan of the overly plumped look, it just immediately catches the eye to me and seems unnatural, unlike for example wrinkles that rarely catch my eye. If I look at someone,  I usually look at their eyes, when they have loads of fillers, my eyes tend to go towards their chubby cheeks instead. These days a lot of young men and women do it to, I truly wonder why.

I guess it's hard to find a good doctor and know what is good for your face shape to have what is done appear subtle and not overpower.

Man I would give anything to look this good at 60+

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

not Chromatica

She looks bee-stung. She went waaay overboard with botox and fillers. I like the braids she's been rockin, tho...

Hades

I still can't believe how hot she was during Confessions at 47/48. 

Sepsami
1 hour ago, Yxcvbnm said:

Cher's eyes are deep some where in her cerebellum and her lips are fake and disgusting. She looks like a madame tussauds figure. 

I think you are blind. 

c9b7b4c3-ccae-44d8-a333-df737210e87e-Get

sign me up for "fake and disgusting" if it means looking like cher at age 73 :triggered:

Ally Campana

Cher definitely looks younger than Madonna honestly. We all know she got work done but she definitely aged slower naturally than an average person.

With that said Madonna looks amazing for her age. I definitely think she’s too hard on herself sometimes.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Taide

She was called old back in 1999 when she released Beautiful Stranger (looking her best imo), so that's what happens when you get called old for decade after decade. You loose your self esteem.

2 hours ago, Lighter said:

Fillers were never really helpful 

But the problem is that she used fillers in the pic you posted

But I love how Madonna symbolizes her old face again, like you can actually see that this is the same person and not a person with overly used plastic surgery

MV5BMzA4NTI1NDMtOTQ0OC00NDRlLThhMzQtNjU1

00148428.jpg

She looks so hot🥵 

1 hour ago, Lukas10495 said:

She and Angela bassett were born on the exact same day. 

Angela-Bassett-Wore-Max-Mara-On-The-Toni

The fillers in her lips and nose though...

Madonna looks much nicer tbh like she’s always been naturally beautiful except when she wanted to look old but that was on purpose so...

Suuus
2 hours ago, Yxcvbnm said:

Cher's eyes are deep some where in her cerebellum and her lips are fake and disgusting. She looks like a madame tussauds figure. 

I think you are blind. 

c9b7b4c3-ccae-44d8-a333-df737210e87e-Get

The only that is disgusting here is your comment also cher is 73 years old of course she gunna look older than madonna but i think cher looks good for her age 

Sneaky Oliver

She looks okay but I do think she would look better if she hadn’t had filters done. Imagine Confessions Tour face but older. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived