Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

freebit

I kinda feel bad for her for some reason. Her instagram after showing the album cover wasn't so happy it seemed and now her tweets make it look like certain things have been demanding lately.

IA, she seems so down lately. 

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

I remember us asking if there was A song about weed and she said no...

Lol now there's 2...

Dope is also a synonym for "idiot", "fool", "to debase", "to break", "to desensitize", "to deprive," "to smother", "to deaden" and is also American slang for "not widely known information" or "inside news". Many of these fit metaphorically, in that she's confessing never-before-told events in her life to us, events which took a serious toll on her mind and body - using the word dope as "fool" or "idiot" could very well be an expression of her lingering doubt and self-blame for her trauma because that is the case with many victims, sadly - while all the other synonyms of dope listed above could fit the picture of what was was done to her/what she felt during said trauma.

We have no idea if "dope" is going to be used in the way you're suggesting. And if in any way it would turn out to reference d--gs somewhere in the song (maybe in a double entendre), in no way would it be ABOUT weed. This woman loves her complex layers, lyricism and grand metaphors. And that's even if she means to a) invoke d--gs at all and b) invoke it in any other way than purely metaphorically. So I wouldn't call this a weed song until we've actually heard it. ;)

Edited by Nissa

Something weird is happening and maybe someone can give me an explanation...if you go on starcount you can see the daily social network updates for people....gaga has gained 41 followers on twitter today, while katy has gained 64,000. So what the hell is happening, how did gaga go from 30k a day to 40 a day, and HOW IN THE WORLD is katy getting so many a day? Obviously everyone buys followers, but do you think maybe gaga's deal ran out and katy kicked hers up?

http://www.starcount.com/profile/4f2ad58a2418ae215b000385/lady-gaga

http://www.starcount.com/profile/4f2ad5902418ae215b00040d/katy-perry

HausOfMiklaus

@ladygaga: @badkidmichael omg i was just thinking that. hopefully you guys will be ok with that age 65: my new single #pluto off ARTPOP ACT 30 out SOON

I can't believe how much I missed jokey, making fun of herself-Gaga. I love that she said this. Although I'll have to admit that I'M HERE FOR THAT SINGLE! ARTPOP Act 30? Bring it on! :lmao:

Something weird is happening and maybe someone can give me an explanation...if you go on starcount you can see the daily social network updates for people....gaga has gained 41 followers on twitter today, while katy has gained 64,000. So what the hell is happening, how did gaga go from 30k a day to 40 a day, and HOW IN THE WORLD is katy getting so many a day? Obviously everyone buys followers, but do you think maybe gaga's deal ran out and katy kicked hers up?

http://www.starcount.com/profile/4f2ad58a2418ae215b000385/lady-gaga

http://www.starcount.com/profile/4f2ad5902418ae215b00040d/katy-perry

Ive been noticing that for a while now...

anway, if it makes you sad, just look at Perez Stats, he hasnt won a follower in months

HausOfAntonio

Looks like Interscope decided to fully pull the plug on all of Gaga's social media :wtf:

Edited by HausOfAntonio

crisTEAne

@ladygaga: @badkidmichael omg i was just thinking that. hopefully you guys will be ok with that age 65: my new single #pluto off ARTPOP ACT 30 out SOON

I can't believe how much I missed jokey, making fun of herself-Gaga. I love that she said this. Although I'll have to admit that I'M HERE FOR THAT SINGLE! ARTPOP Act 30? Bring it on! :lmao:

she is such a cutie :flutter: :smh:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

@ladygaga: :) RT @TaylorKinney111: go see #MACHETEKILLS! or @officialDannyT might find you, cut your toes off and eat them just because. Just because.

THEY'RE SO F****** CUTE :sara:

Lady GagaVerified account â€@ladygaga

@badkidmichael omg i was just thinking that. hopefully you guys will be ok with that age 65: my new single #pluto off ARTPOP ACT 30 out SOON

she's so cute

Catalystluna56

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga  18m 
@taylorkinney111 and i promise to support you when your pop album comes out

I....I..I can't handle the cuteness.

These guys, gotta love them

Zedd â€@Zedd 1h

#Donatella

Madeon â€@madeon 1h

@Zedd LEAK ARTPOP

Zedd â€@Zedd 1h

@madeon HAHAHAHAHAHAHA