• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

croboy

I'm not sure......just seen a fan tweet LOL:

"As @ladygaga teases her fans that she's listening to ARTPOP+they can't, she turns to @DJWS +cackles, "Paul, they think it's actually done!""

:laughga:

Edited by croboy

justbrian

Am I the only feeling a bit :awkney: about rich Gaga asking us to donate to rich Marina some money?

totally agree. Gaga could fund the entire thing and it wouldn't put a dent in her $$

www.brianhowarddesign.com

AlexanderMagno

Am I the only feeling a bit :awkney: about rich Gaga asking us to donate to rich Marina some money?

No, you're not the only one.

I mean, she could easily give Marina 600.000 for sure.

Maybe she did. But Marina still needs to ask something from the general public. Would you contribute for anything Marina asked after knowing Gaga gave her the money she wanted? People would think "I don't need to, she has Gaga".

Anyway, she has been talking a lot about ARTPOP for the last few hours. Does this mean we're close to another leak/snippet/something?

Dawson

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 1m
The album ARTPOP was produced by the amazing----> @DJWS @ZEDD @MADEON + @LADYGAGA. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE US CRY AND LISTEN WITHOUT HEADPHONES.

this info we knew?

totally agree. Gaga could fund the entire thing and it wouldn't put a dent in her $$

She said she wanted the public to donate and refused to take money from any big sponsors.

No, you're not the only one.

I mean, she could easily give Marina 600.000 for sure.

Maybe she did. But Marina still needs to ask something from the general public. Would you contribute for anything Marina asked after knowing Gaga gave her the money she wanted? People would think "I don't need to, she has Gaga".

Anyway, she has been talking a lot about ARTPOP for the last few hours. Does this mean we're close to another leak/snippet/something?

:yes:

Edited by Robbie

oMFG WTF i just went on her twitter and wtf is happening :lmao: i absolutely LOVE IT

YES @HausofEverett GROWING EXTRA EARS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA

YES @PrincessDie____  CAR SPEAKERS ARE VERY ACCEPTABLE THEY SOUND FANTASTIC I SUGGEST ROLLING DOWN WINDOWS AND YELLING

THE SPEAKERS ON YOUR COMPUTER are NOT ACCEPTABLE, unless you like hearing music underwater. I do not.