💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

100percent

yea, i think what many people forget is who are we waiting for. We all want ARTPOP but really we wan't gaga. We havent heard her speak and only witnessed her barely tweet which leaves us with nothing much for us to do. This blackout has kinda separated her from her fans a bit and i think she misses us too.

They deserve the unfollow, honestly she's doesnt deserve someone elses vain and negative criticism or judgements. 

what scene is that from in the BTWB?

And both of them are men

In the last show of BTWB, another man was wearing black, representing the death of BTWB as funeral

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

VIRTUALENT1

DOES anyone have this problem on twitter...While everyone is waiting for ARTPOP I wanted send out a tribute video for all the monsters and fans of hers, but they will lock me up :( Why is it so hard to get things out there while she is in her create mode? I understand that the artist needs to block out everything and focus. Well anyways I hope you click my link and enjoy. If it does well, I will creat more videos for songs she hasn't done before. ty for taking your time out and pawss up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Bcl96T8-k (watch in HD)

YUNGKALIMXEL

DOES anyone have this problem on twitter...While everyone is waiting for ARTPOP I wanted send out a tribute video for all the monsters and fans of hers, but they will lock me up :( Why is it so hard to get things out there while she is in her create mode? I understand that the artist needs to block out everything and focus. Well anyways I hope you click my link and enjoy. If it does well, I will creat more videos for songs she hasn't done before. ty for taking your time out and pawss up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Bcl96T8-k (watch in HD)

That was quite entertaining! 

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

VIRTUALENT1

That was quite entertaining! 

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

tysm kalim!!!!!!!!!! that means alot feel free to post on twitter since they hate me LOL I dont understand why they don't allow, I'm just trying to entertain the monster till gaga is ready :P hugssss to u and paws upppp! -twerks on the forum

YUNGKALIMXEL

tysm kalim!!!!!!!!!! that means alot feel free to post on twitter since they hate me LOL I dont understand why they don't allow, I'm just trying to entertain the monster till gaga is ready :P hugssss to u and paws upppp! -twerks on the forum

:hug:

AlexanderMagno

Back to blackout :smh:

Oh come on, now you want her to tweet every 20 seconds? :laughga:

This blackout thing is very traumatizing, I can see us going crazy everytime she disappears for more than an hour :laughga:

AyaKara

And both of them are men

In the last show of BTWB, another man was wearing black, representing the death of BTWB as funeral

How did they know that it was the last show that day? Didn't Gaga state her hip issue after the show was done? :huh:

My Little Phoney

#ARTPOPAnnouncement is trending... Did I missed something? :excited2:

no, monsters are just desperate

Michael

One half of me really wants Gaga to tweet an announcement tonight and the other half of me wants her to tweet "Do you guys want an ARTPOP announcement?" .... and then just not tweet ever again until October.

Creyk

One half of me really wants Gaga to tweet an announcement tonight and the other half of me wants her to tweet "Do you guys want an ARTPOP announcement?" .... and then just not tweet ever again until October.

OMG  that would be even better than an actual announcement!

Get ready for ARTPOP #2016