Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

Dean Winchester

maybe gagz just doesnt want adam to win hee hee 

Funny cause the other 2 people left are both team Adam  :lolgaga:

omg not gags being shady after telling us she doesn't support our shady behaviour  :toofunny: #MonstersLearnFromMotherMonster

aquaprincess

i havent been watching the voice much this season but even if i was jacquis voice is that good. tessanne deserves to win tbh. sorry gagz. :later:

Smooth Criminal

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I have been waiting for this moment. Two queens acknowledging each other and are cordial, of course.

Suck it haters who kept saying Xtina doesn't like Gaga.  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Now I hope everyone can shut up about the whole Gaga being responsible for Bionic BS. :whitney:

I just love it....Pigrez is seething right now!!! Hahahaha! Burn biatch Burn!!!!

Xtina never had a problem with Gaga though lol. It isn't that surprising that they are being nice to each other.

Why do people continue to think Christina and Gaga hate each other? They don't?  :huh:

All of this.....

There was never a feud.  Christina admitted that she didn't mean what she said about Gaga and apologized.  I doubt that Xtina ever believed in that whole sabotaging Bionic controversy.

If we're gonna see shadiness, it going to be with Adam (aka egotistical brick) and not with Xtina.  

Gaga NEEDS to collab with Xitna, it would SLAYYYY and provoke a tsunami in atlantic Canada tbh maybe accelerate the opening of the Mid-atlantic ridge im not kidding. Shakii and Ri can go hide in the carribean
giphy.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I have been waiting for this moment. Two queens acknowledging each other and are cordial, of course.

Suck it haters who kept saying Xtina doesn't like Gaga.  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Now I hope everyone can shut up about the whole Gaga being responsible for Bionic BS. :whitney:

I just love it....Pigrez is seething right now!!! Hahahaha! Burn biatch Burn!!!!

"HAHAH PIGREZ: burn biatch burn" lmaooooo lolll