• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

ConciaJames

I don't like it. It's taking the focus away from the music. I'm seriously doubting her now. After the Guetta and Will.I.Am news, the constant nudity. It's like all the things that makes me love Gaga and think that she's better than all the basic b---hes out there are one by one going out of the window. :fail:

Vernier

I don't like it. It's taking the focus away from the music. I'm seriously doubting her now. After the Guetta and Will.I.Am news, the constant nudity. It's like all the things that makes me love Gaga and think that she's better than all the basic b---hes out there are one by one going out of the window. :fail:

Please get over it, she's a human and not a robot, she'll never live up to your standards of always "ignoring" everything when people keep taking shots at her :roll:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

ConciaJames

Please get over it, she's a human and not a robot, she'll never live up to your standards of always "ignoring" everything when people keep taking shots at her :roll:

It's beneath her. She does not need that. The timing is really bad. People will say she's doing this to get headlines for her the new song. If you don't see that then you don't love her for the same things i do. She's an artist, a musician not some real tv b---h who only lives for the drama. It's really hurting her brand. I see people on my timeline being very very mean and nasty to her and my friends who are just casual fans are already calling her desperate and it does not help that they are dj's.

Vernier

It's beneath her. She does not need that. The timing is really bad. People will say she's doing this to get headlines for her the new song. If you don't see that then you don't love her for the same things i do. She's an artist, a musician not some real tv b---h who only lives for the drama. It's really hurting her brand. I see people on my timeline being very very mean and nasty to her and my friends who are just casual fans are already calling her desperate and it does not help that they are dj's.

Of course it was also to get promo and attention for her new single, that's obvious as day with her tweeting lyrics from the song along with each pic   Please, this is one of the few times she's actually addressed people head on and I say it's good for her, it's nice for her to stand up for herself once in a while, if that's "desperate" to some people, it's their problem not theirs, it hasn't hurt people like Rihanna, who get even more radio airplay than Gaga and  I don't see why this would affect djs :flop:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

ConciaJames

I don't want to go on Facebook and Twitter anymore. People are really vicious towards her right now. The dj's i follow host the best and most avant garde soirees in Paris, people follow what they say and since yesterday and the news broke that she was working with Guetta two of them viciously attack her and the 50 comments they got were people (club kids) agreeing.

I'm off the internet for tonight. Tomorrow morning (here) we will have a new track. That's all what matters. (but still i'm depressed by people's reactions)

Illuminati Freak

Are even being serious? Sounds like you care too much what other people think and what GaGa does that you don't like. Maybe you should find another popstar to admire then. :nails:

Edited by Illuminati Freak

Are even being serious? Sounds like you care too much what other people think and what GaGa does that you don't like. Maybe you should find another popstar to admire then. :nails:

yeah man, not here for negativity! you are right illuminati! :)

I don't like it. It's taking the focus away from the music. I'm seriously doubting her now.

But she was directly referencing the themes of the song. So it was focused on the music.

HausOfMiklaus

I don't even know how to breathe right now because GAGA JUST FOLLOWED ME.

asddjkdkffsshahdld

This is the tweet that MADE ME:

@mikerophonin: @djws Considering you said this is your proudest achievement so far, you have a lot to be proud of. Thanks for this bop. @ladygaga @rkelly

coquinaenigma

I don't even know how to breathe right now because GAGA JUST FOLLOWED ME.

asddjkdkffsshahdld

This is the tweet that MADE ME:

Would have suffocated.