• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

crisTEAne

@ladygaga: So what did monsters think of my Vma performance? Stay focused on your greatest competition: yourself! #SnatchYourOwnWeave

i cant :megaflop: :lmao:

Edited by skeleton.gun
if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

hpmcmill

Question-- is it just me or does Gaga's VMA performance of Applause randomly start playing whenever you go on her Twitter profile? haha I can't find it!

Lady Gaga รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ@ladygaga 41m
Off to the UK! I've missed my UK monsters so much! I cannot WAIT to hit the stage at Roundhouse and play you new music! #5daysTillARTPOP

ย 

:shocked:ย  :shocked:ย  :shocked: ย 5 DAYS ?!!!!!ย 

Question-- is it just me or does Gaga's VMA performance of Applause randomly start playing whenever you go on her Twitter profile? haha I can't find it!

It's in a tweet that's pinned to the top of her list. Apparently this is a thing you can do now (or at least, that she can do). It's good, because it keeps her from having to tweet the same thing repeatedly. :) She did it previously with the Applause video, but that was a normal embedded YouTube video that didn't autoplay. The performance is hosted on MTV.com, and apparently their embedded videos do autoplay.

hpmcmill

It's in a tweet that's pinned to the top of her list. Apparently this is a thing you can do now (or at least, that she can do). It's good, because it keeps her from having to tweet the same thing repeatedly. :) She did it previously with the Applause video, but that was a normal embedded YouTube video that didn't autoplay. The performance is hosted on MTV.com, and apparently their embedded videos do autoplay.

Ooh awesome! Thanks!

Bellatrix

Lady Gaga รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ@ladygaga 10h
You know what @onedirection ? Your fans REALLY love you, and it's beautiful to see! Enjoy your Moonman! Love, Seashell Girl *winks* xx

ย 

This tweet has received so much good response, including almost 114 000 retweets!

Plus this reply from a pressed Minaj fan...

ย 

Nicki Minaj รƒยขรขโ€žยขรขโ‚ฌยบ Daniel รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ@selenasminaj 3h
Kissing their ass won't get you album sales. @ladygaga @onedirection ย  ย  :laughga:

MJ Holland

Lady Gaga รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ@ladygaga 10h

You know what @onedirection ? Your fans REALLY love you, and it's beautiful to see! Enjoy your Moonman! Love, Seashell Girl *winks* xx

This tweet has received so much good response, including almost 114 000 retweets!

Plus this reply from a pressed Minaj fan...

Nicki Minaj รƒยขรขโ€žยขรขโ‚ฌยบ Daniel รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ@selenasminaj 3h

Kissing their ass won't get you album sales. @ladygaga @onedirection :laughga:

Gaga isn't kissing anybody's ass.

If there's an ass worth kissing, it's HERS :whitney:

Edited by MJ Holland

Bellatrix

Gaga isn't kissing anybody's ass.

If there's an ass worth kissing, it's HERS :whitney:

Exactly! She's just genuine and sweet :flutter:

Edited by Fred Fernando