💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

i think she had her team tweet it because its considered a "leaked" picture, kinda like when all those stripper photos of her gogo dancing from back in the day started leaking, she decided to take control and just acknowledge them and repost them on lm.com. 

Maybe! ceSYbD2.gif

Gaga or her team randomly tweeting photos from ages ago though....Just why?.... :fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

aaronyoji

Maybe! ceSYbD2.gif

Gaga or her team randomly tweeting photos from ages ago though....Just why?.... :fail:

well this is just a crazy theory with no fall out, but maybe shes trying to recreate the energy around her back when she was in those days, creating music free of the pressure from others, like she was downtown in new york, discovering herself for the first time. :shrug:

Americano

She didn't tweet. She shared the photo from LM.com. That's why it's in third person, that text in the tweet is the caption of the photo on the website.

She did not even have to log into Twitter to do that. She also liked a few photos on LM.com at the same  time.

TimisaMonster

well this is just a crazy theory with no fall out, but maybe shes trying to recreate the energy around her back when she was in those days, creating music free of the pressure from others, like she was downtown in new york, discovering herself for the first time. :shrug:

That makes sense! But what does her getting back to her roots have to do with her or her team posting an old pic of Philip and Grace with Gaga? :laughga:

GAGA did not tweet. "Lady Gaga" was called out in third-person by whoever tweeted that.

It'd be like me saying, "Look at this new photo I took of Nick!" :rip:

So yes, while a tweet may have come from her account, it wasn't actually from her.

aaronyoji

That makes sense! But what does her getting back to her roots have to do with her or her team posting an old pic of Philip and Grace with Gaga? :laughga:

oh i dont know lmao. that wasnt even that long ago that was barely a year ago. 

dynamite

So much rudeness on this site :smh:  Chill out. It's not a "so what." Gaga tweeted after a long time. If the OP thinks it's a big deal, he thinks it's a big deal. If you don't, who cares. Be polite. I don't see how this possibly effects you personally  

But this is actually exciting. Hopefully it means she's going to start being involved with us more  :excited: 

I agree, some people need to watch their attitude.

TimisaMonster

oh i dont know lmao. that wasnt even that long ago that was barely a year ago. 

That's the best tweet they could come up with to hold us over? DdSXKHV.gif

MasterOfPuppets

god, is grace jones really 65 years :shocked:  old she has like no wrinkles at all  :eek:

i recently saw her performance of slave to the rhythm at the queens diamond jubilee and she has the longest legs i`ve ever seen

GagaMyBlood95

burqa is the first single?

"Look it up"  :reductive: