❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
throwback

Madonna, Britney, Xtina at the VMAs

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

Let's remember this iconic moment of pop music history! That Britney intro, Madonna coming out of that huge cake, the kiss (!!!), JT's reaction, Missy coming to stage...! Also our iconic user @Christina Aguilera was there! OMG ICONIC PERFORMANCE IF I EVER SAW ONE.... 

Davian

So iconic!:firega: Three pop icons on stage slaying.

Though they did Xtina dirrty in that performance, ugh. First they cut away the sound of her mic after her verse so you can’t hear her during most of the performance. Which is sad because she was the only one actually giving good live vocals. And then cut away her kiss with Madonna during the broadcast just to have a glance at Justin, like:neyde: And years later when MTV finally uploaded the performance on their YT they left our Xtina’s name and only added it after Fighters on Twitter and YT started complaining like crazy:air: A mess.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Britney Jean1

I even forget that Xtina was there, and I believe all of the general public did!:billie:

Slim

This was truly that performance. :messga:

I have watched this and listened to it so many times. 

Smother Em Eh

One of the most iconic VMA performances of all time.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Davian
6 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

I even forget that Xtina was there, and I believe all of the general public did!:billie:

4-C4-AAECC-69-FB-4028-A93-D-85-AF6-DE1-A

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

COOOK

Just noticed at 1:10 Miss Carson Kressley in the audience bopping and living his best life, and cut to Justin Timberlake's face after Britney's kiss (3:44) and there he is at the back SCREAMING :air:

Hades

50 Cent shaded Madonna for her dressing during Hung Up era. Now he's erased.

Mary J Blige looking at the performance disgusted. Now she's mostly forgotten.

Justin Timberlake acting like a ****. His Superbowl was panned and his album bombed. 

Misogyny, slut shaming, jealousy lost. This performance alone trumps all 3 of those I mentioned.:fan:

androiduser

Missy Elliot was unnecessary... another example of Madonna clinging onto the trend of the moment.

vyniildisk

I can't believe they did that. Like, why? to get atenttion? it seems raunchy.

Midnightrush891
29 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

Same

Archived