đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

The Fame back at no. 1

D1SC0STICK

Featured Posts

49 minutes ago, Regina George said:

And someone on here dares to say that it's her worst album... 

200.gif

Who even said that :awkney:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
1 minute ago, SOON said:

Who even said that :awkney:

I saw some users in other threads say that.. I don't remember their usernames.. :laughga:

Blastertoyo

I wonder how much money this album alone has made her :enigma:

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

please enlighten me to death

Jose P
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

200.gif

But it is :poot: I love this album but it’s nothing compared to TFM and BTW

Blastertoyo
21 minutes ago, Doot said:

Like, let's really think about it. 

Completely agree.

the fact that she turned penises into Disco Sticks 
and now we have the.... kindness punks? 

it’s almost like The Fame and The Fame Monster, even ASIB Gaga had a world within ours but Born This Way, ARTPOP, Joanne, Chromatica are quite literally and figuratively on a completely different planet in a different world. 

not saying that it’s a good or bad thing, just less relatable and I don’t know how many people are ready to leave earth and go to GOAT or Chromatica just for an album :oprah:

please enlighten me to death

Madame Goo Goo

Can we PLEASE start a campaign to put The Fame at number one on the main chart? Please! We can just choose a week and all of us but copies and stream it. We can do it. 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

FlopSlurper

But, but.. Paparazzi, Poker Face, LoveGame, Just Dance, Boys Boys Boys, Starstruck,...?????? 

cry crying GIF

there are some good songs of course, but as a whole it has many fillers imo

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, Doot said:

I love her either way but am I the only one who finds her music now to be less relatable than the earlier stuff?

Hmmm...maybe it just depends on when you became a fan? I personally relate to Joanne more than her earlier albums. Although I really love those albums as well, don't get me wrong.

Jose P
1 hour ago, Doot said:

Exactly. Crack. They smoke crack. 

Everyone always saying "this new song is a sure smash"...then it doesn't smash...."the GP don't understand quality music!"

Y'all, look at The Fame, the album y'all constantly trash, and understand The Fame is the most beloved album of hers for the GP. 

So she doesn't need to make music like BTW or The Fame Monster to smash. She needs music as relatable and fun as The Fame. 

I mean but most of us don’t care if her music is relatable or not, or if the GP eats it up. The thing about The Fame is that it was obviously crafted to sell a lot. It deals with (mostly) cliche topics, features simple lyrics, the singles are undeniable the strongest tracks, and there’s a lot of filler. That’s why most of the fanbase puts it as one of her weakest, bc it just pales in comparison to the rest.

Daylight Jokers
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

I mean but most of us don’t care if her music is relatable or not, or if the GP eats it up. The thing about The Fame is that it was obviously crafted to sell a lot. It deals with (mostly) cliche topics, features simple lyrics, the singles are undeniable the strongest tracks, and there’s a lot of filler. That’s why most of the fanbase puts it as one of her weakest, bc it just pales in comparison to the rest.

:what::what::what::what:    :what::what::what:     :what::what::what::what:?

200.gif

Stream Poker Face, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Summerboy, Just Dance, Money Honey, Brown Eyes, etc

4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I was more speaking to the commerical aspect. 

Jose P
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I was more speaking to the commerical aspect. 

Yes I understand, I was more explaining why most of the fanbase doesn’t see it amongst her best but amongst her weakest in terms of quality.

Jose P
6 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

:what::what::what::what:    :what::what::what:     :what::what::what::what:?

It depends on what you consider filler :huntyga: I see it as a song that doesn’t fit in with the rest of the album either lyrically or sonically. The Fame I would say has Summerboy, Disco Heaven, Brown Eyes (her worst ballad imo), Eh Eh Nothing Else I Can Say. So not a lot lmao I guess I was just exaggerating, but they still disrupt the flow and feel of the album.

Archived