💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga On Stephen Colbert

RAMROD

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

She seemed less nervous and more natural in this interview. I really like Colbert as a interviewer.

reysus
Just now, rasclautmangos said:

She seemed less nervous and more natural in this interview. I really like Colbert as a interviewer.

agreed. i think it has to do with how she opened up to him about sexual assault during the kavanaugh hearings and how he really listened to her and respected what she had to say. i think for her that meant a lot, esp considering how shallow most interviews can be.

Modern Ecstasy2

Whew we’ve been fed 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Franch Toast

Okay, this one was my favorite because Stephen is my favorite, and I enjoy their chemistry. 

Also, I noticed in both this and the Kimmel video that you can see her pink hair at the back – it's just fading, and she has no Freddy to touch it up. 

One constant I noticed among all three videos is how dorky she gets when talking about "our friends from Sesame Street" being there. I know y'all love the raunchy side of her, but I find her nerdiness even more charming, though ultimately it's the juxtaposition of these two aspects to her that's so interesting. 

She/Her/Hers

rasclautmangos
4 minutes ago, reysus said:

agreed. i think it has to do with how she opened up to him about sexual assault during the kavanaugh hearings and how he really listened to her and respected what she had to say. i think for her that meant a lot, esp considering how shallow most interviews can be.

Yeah. I was watching her interview with him on yt and he actually looks at her, listens, and responds like he sincerely cares about what she's saying.

I like Kimmel as well, but Fallon....

Enchanting

Okay but why is she wasting this perfect chance to release the next single and take advantage of the promo?!

geusst1235
22 minutes ago, Enchanting said:

Okay but why is she wasting this perfect chance to release the next single and take advantage of the promo?!

Gaga would absolutely not be fine with using a charitable event as promotion while pushing her own material onto people that are already financially struggling. She is thinking about all of the people suffering right now, not herself or her career.

blankpaper
14 minutes ago, Enchanting said:

Why are you wasting this perfect chance to log off? :neyde:

reality’s tight if the music is right

Leblanc

It wasn't the era we was expecting but it's the one that we needed :tony:

I always let the good ones go

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Why are you wasting this perfect chance to log off? :neyde:

:billie:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

blankpaper
3 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

:billie:

I know I’m too new to complain about new users but there’s four in particular these last couple weeks...they came out of nowhere and they need to fcking go back haha 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Archived