❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
other

Throwback to a LEGENDARY fan made music video.

ProfessionalClown

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

(Not sure if this is the right area to put it, was just assuming since it was a fan made video)

Anyone else remember the badass fan made video of Dance in the Dark? I always thought this was such a good video and that Gaga really missed out on a chance to make a video for the song.

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Omg yes thanks for bringing the memories I forgot I had:heat:

I thought it was real at first ahahha

Honestly same, the girl who was in Gagas place looked scarily close to her during the time lmao.

ProfessionalClown
10 minutes ago, ObezyankaNol said:

Does anyone remember this?

Young me was thinking ".....I like this"

Little did I know 

Blown Away

I really the shot with the black background and the girl standing in the middle between the 4 portraits. The rest of the video looks a bit Ava Max-ish. A testament to how cheap Ava's videos look. These people actually had a limited budget and still created a nice video, Ava has more budget and well...

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

ProfessionalClown
10 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

I really the shot with the black background and the girl standing in the middle between the 4 portraits. The rest of the video looks a bit Ava Max-ish. A testament to how cheap Ava's videos look. These people actually had a limited budget and still created a nice video, Ava has more budget and well...

For a limited budget, this was amazing.

For Ava's budget....

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

ProfessionalClown
14 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

don't forget this one

I was just watching then and then I posted about this. These are iconic 

Blown Away
44 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

For a limited budget, this was amazing.

For Ava's budget....

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

That's very true. It could pass off as a legit video. Ava's videos are very cheap looking although they have a record label funding them :laughga: But on the other hand, so are her songs (although I enjoy SBS, Torn and Salt)

ProfessionalClown
Just now, Blown Away said:

That's very true. It could pass off as a legit video. Ava's videos are very cheap looking although they have a record label funding them :laughga: But on the other hand, so are her songs

You throwing the whole umbrella b!tch damn:laughga:

But honestly. The Kings and Queens video made me cry laughing cause of the random Joanne tease thing she did 

Blown Away
8 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

You throwing the whole umbrella b!tch damn:laughga:

But honestly. The Kings and Queens video made me cry laughing cause of the random Joanne tease thing she did 

I didn't know it was out yet. I just watched it and damn... Stop making it so obvious girl. Or if you do, at least acknowledge your inspiration. Gaga did that at least back in the day.

I'd even go as far as calling Ava the Kidz Bop-version of Gaga. She has the facial expressions and all but something about it screams amateur. 

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, Blown Away said:

I didn't know it was out yet. I just watched it and damn... Stop making it so obvious girl. Or if you do, at least acknowledge your inspiration. Gaga did that at least back in the day.

I'd even go as far as calling Ava the Kidz Bop-version of Gaga. She has the facial expressions and all but something about it screams amateur. 

Not Kidz Bop :messga:

She literally had the hat and the shoes like I can't.

Did you also notice the beats promo as well :triggered:

RedOne said "imma do this **** all over again"

Blown Away
4 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Not Kidz Bop :messga:

She literally had the hat and the shoes like I can't.

Did you also notice the beats promo as well :triggered:

RedOne said "imma do this **** all over again"

I truly can't find another way to describe it. It's like a very light version of Gaga, digestible for kids. Hence the Kidz Bop. I do respect her for sticking to her sound though.

I didn't at first, I was baffled at how much she looks like Gaga there that I had to watch it again to notice the headphones. Now I see why y'all call him ReDone :huntyga: (I like the guy though, he's a very nice and supportive person)

Archived