💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Cover art is a portal to Chromatica!

thebedesign

Featured Posts

thebedesign

Hi all!

I'm going to start of by saying that the Chromatica cover is one of the best things she has served to us. I analyzed the cover art and noticed a few things.

Spoiler

EU3mNzIUYAAB5Tm?format=jpg&name=large

1. First of all, I think it represents a portal between our world and the actual world/planet of Chromatica. Gaga has mentioned that, to write this album and the album itself is her portal - hence the cover art. When you look at all the wires, metal pieces, it really looks like some sort of machine/portal. But,  I think it got disconnected. I think the cover part is the end of Chromatica, which leads me to my second point.

2. The Blood - Gaga is laying on a metal grid but behind her you can see scratches of blood. She is a warrior, a kindness punk :huntyga:, and she came to Chromatica to restore peace. I think she was successful on her mission, maybe she helped everyone get back to Earth but upon being the last one to return, something happened and the portal got disconnected. I believe the portal (the chromatica symbol) fell on her, got disconnected and she can't get back so she's stuck in the destroyed world of Chromatica. 

3. The Tribes - Gaga had to reunite all the tribes in order to return them back to Earth, but also to activate the portal. I think she can't activate it by herself because she needs all of them, hence all the tribe symbols on the machine/portal. Also, the wires beneath her right leg have the tribe colors on them. So, the key is to be reunited and at peace with all members of society, we have to work together and not against each other.

I believe that this Chromatica era is going to be darker and is going to explore parts and problems of our society that maybe we don't really want to talk about. Yes, Stupid Love was colorful and pink, but I think it's just the beginning, just the surface of the story. I think Gaga has MVs planned that will tell us the whole story of Chromatica, war on Chromatica, reuniting all the tribes and bringing them back to "Earth", back to peace. :vegas:

I don't know if this makes sense, but the newly released cover art got me thinking! What do you think? 

It’s not a fedora you ****

Floppy

You would swear Nicholas cage typed this..... we live  for national treasure riddles. 

thebedesign
2 minutes ago, Floppy said:

You would swear Nicholas cage typed this..... we live  for national treasure riddles. 

Inb4 this bitch goes full Tomb Raider mode on us :ladyhaha:

If it's coming from Trixie, we know it's true :vegas:

thebedesign
3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

She is a ****ing myth destroyer! :huntyga:

Jose P
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

We stan a straight kid knowing about drag queens :vegas:

Killa

Game plot, anime plot. The money she invested in make up she could make these things come through:flop:

River
4 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

Your mind...ugh yes.

Your avatar fits so well with this sentence :laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

1 minute ago, Jose P said:

We stan a straight kid knowing about drag queens :vegas:

Jasmine Masters has been my favorite for a while, like I found her literally a few weeks before "And I oop-" became a meme, I found her because people were posting her videos on here like "Just as I thought... tRaSh!:ladyhaha:

thebedesign
4 minutes ago, Killa said:

Game plot, anime plot. The money she invested in make up she could make these things come through:flop:

But could you get a makeup kit bundle for an exclusive price if she didn’t? :ladyhaha:

11 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

Inb4 this bitch goes full Tomb Raider mode on us :ladyhaha:

Croft X Gaga collab where they restore peace to Chromatica by bringing all the tribe icons together :huntyga:

franminervini

Have you noticed the grass as well? It's a mix of a futuristic world but Earth is still present. Her tweet "earth is cancelled" maybe has a deeper meaning. I don't know :saladga: She has said Chromatica is real, not a fantasy. Maybe she wanted to reflect that? 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Franco M said:

Have you noticed the grass as well? It's a mix of a futuristic world but Earth is still present. Her tweet "earth is cancelled" maybe has a deeper meaning. I don't know :saladga:

There can be organic carbon life in other planets or universes too. Her cover could mean anythi g

Archived