⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
other

Chromatica Ball in Paris and London could possibly be postponed to 2021

austriamonster
Posted (edited)

So the Austrian chancellor announced that they‘re currently discussing a law that bans all trips abroad until there‘s a vaccination for Covid-19. Apparently a vaccination isn‘t expected to be available until early 2021. 

I can totally see lots of European countries discussing and introducing a law like that. And since people from all over Europe have bought tickets for the shows in Paris and London this could mean that the shows will have to be postponed to summer 2021 :/ I guess we‘ll just have to wait and see...

 

https://kurier.at/politik/inland/kanzler-kurz-sieht-uneingeschraenkte-reisefreiheit-erst-wieder-wenn-es-impfung-gibt/400803698

 

Edited by austriamonster
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dynamite

I expected it tbh, I know we can't be on full lockdown forever but I doubt large scale events will be happening for some time. I just hope they announce it soon so we know where we stand and can stop worrying about it.

Love it when you give me shade in the morning call me neyde
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
2 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

So the Austrian chancellor announced that they‘re currently discussing a law that bans all trips abroad until there‘s a vaccination for Covid-19. Apparently a vaccination isn‘t expected to be available until early 2021. 

I can totally see lots of European countries discussing and introducing a law like that. And since people from all over Europe have bought tickets for the shows in Paris and London this could mean that the shows will have to be postponed to summer 2021 :/ I guess we‘ll just have to wait and see...

 

https://kurier.at/politik/inland/kanzler-kurz-sieht-uneingeschraenkte-reisefreiheit-erst-wieder-wenn-es-impfung-gibt/400803698

 

This better not get approved 

  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dynamite
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

This better not get approved 

It would suck but people's lives are more important than a concert.

Love it when you give me shade in the morning call me neyde
  • Like 12
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

It would suck but people's lives are more important than a concert.

I know but i think its just a little too extreme

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan

Seems like an awfully long time to prevent people from traveling, I can't imagine it being enforced widely, or ever.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gam

If so can they announce it soon? I don't wanna make plans then they cancel it

:air:

https://www.last.fm/user/Gammmmm
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
Just now, elijahfan said:

Seems like an awfully long time to prevent people from traveling, I can't imagine it being enforced widely, or ever.

This its a little extreme if you ask me

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
permotio
9 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I know but i think its just a little too extreme

Nothing is too extreme right now. We're talking about thousands of lives.

We can all listen to Born This Way on our iPod docking stations in the time being.

  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franch Toast
Posted (edited)

Travel ban or not, there's no way that the Chromatica Ball is happening this summer, and because it's a stadium (outdoor) tour, that means the earliest it's coming is next summer. Don't expect any large in-person concerts this summer. 

Edited by Franch Toast
She/Her/Hers
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ydnmnme

Tbh I hope it’s true! I have a ticket to Paris show and I’d rather go there when the situation, economic too, is stable 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Borislshere

I honestly think the whole tour should be postponed to next year with hopefully more dates. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyPunkLover

Hope they can only switch the date and the tickets stays usable 

i don’t ask for a refund and then buy them again 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Illundressyou

I expect it to be postponed anyway, I just hope I'll be able to attend so I don't lose a large amount of money

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blake

I don't care what happens, as long as they'll be offering refunds if needed.

I was literally flying from Australia.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...