Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The never-ending Lady Gaga interview

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

eeaarrllaalloo
1 minute ago, Blown Away said:

Gaga: I feel sad for him, that hacker really put him into a messy situation. He's a truly kind soul who didn't deserve that.

Oprah: Talking about messy situations, what did you think of Skypeball?

Gaga: Well I believe that it was fun and hopefully I wouuld do something in the futuree like that ;) 

Oprah: Do you consider ARTPOP as a flop? explain.

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromeAngel
12 minutes ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

Gaga: Well I believe that it was fun and hopefully I wouuld do something in the futuree like that ;) 

Oprah: Do you consider ARTPOP as a flop? explain.

Gaga: What’s ARTPOP? Literally never heard of it. 

Oprah: How big is Michaels D? :oprah:

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, ChromeAngel said:

Gaga: What’s ARTPOP? Literally never heard of it. 

Oprah: How big is Michaels D? :oprah:

Gaga:  ha. wouldn't you like to know Oprah.  You've always tried to take my mans.  

Oprah: Sweetie, im not sure what you're talking about.. but okay. Next question, and this one is from a fan, "Dear Lady Gaga, I've been a huge fan all my life. you are the reason I am still alive today and you've helped me get through so much.  I want to know- is what do you love most about your fans?

♥ Kindness Police.

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Gaga:  ha. wouldn't you like to know Oprah.  You've always tried to take my mans.  

Oprah: Sweetie, im not sure what you're talking about.. but okay. Next question, and this one is from a fan, "Dear Lady Gaga, I've been a huge fan all my life. you are the reason I am still alive today and you've helped me get through so much.  I want to know- is what do you love most about your fans?

Gaga: you know Oprah, the truth is, what I love about my fans, and what has brought us together over the years, is something we all have in common and that we share so passionately, and that is having really big donkey d!cks.

Oprah: you heard it here first gays and girlies - Lady Gaga is a man! That's right! You get a donkey d!ck! You get a donkey d!ck! You ALL get donkey d!cks!!! Wonderful. Brilliant. Love to see it. Anyway, Gaga - I've always wanted to ask you this, and keep in mind I love you and I think you are a very interesting artist. Do you think global warming is a good thing? :oprah:

chaeri pls

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Gaga: you know Oprah, the truth is, what I love about my fans, and what has brought us together over the years, is something we all have in common and that we share so passionately, and that is having really big donkey d!cks.

Oprah: you heard it here first gays and girlies - Lady Gaga is a man! That's right! You get a donkey d!ck! You get a donkey d!ck! You ALL get donkey d!cks!!! Wonderful. Brilliant. Love to see it. Anyway, Gaga - I've always wanted to ask you this, and keep in mind I love you and I think you are a very interesting artist. Do you think global warming is a good thing? :oprah:

Gaga: Well Oprah, im glad you asked that.  I fear my answer my be controversial to some- but yes- I think it is good.  The warmer the globe- the warmer the pasta. and the longer the pasta stays warm.

Oprah: I see.  Speaking of pasta, do you have any secret ingredients you'd like to share with our viewers who love to cook?

♥ Kindness Police.

Red Velvet
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Oprah: I see.  Speaking of pasta, do you have any secret ingredients you'd like to share with our viewers who love to cook?

Gaga: I really have a good recipe on pasta, you know that was the leftover I had for Bradley, yeah it is guaranteed to give you an Oscar.

Oprah: Do you have any collaborations on Corona, I mean Chromatica?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Bobbylon

gaga: it would be a lie (or more like an eye-lie-ner) to tell you that I don’t use secret ingredients in my pasta. Tomatoes not the bling as I say.

oprah: do you like ariana grande? Are you making a collab moment?

Red Velvet
Just now, Bobbylon said:

oprah: do you like ariana grande? Are you making a collab moment?

Gaga: Yes. I also have one with BLACKPINK, soon out. 

Oprah: Have you ever kissed Katy ***?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, BLACKPINK said:

Gaga: Yes. I also have one with BLACKPINK, soon out. 

Oprah: Have you ever kissed Katy ***?

Gaga: Well here's a little secret most people dont know but Katy Perry wrote "I Kissed a Girl" about an experience she had with me before both of us were famous.

Oprah:  Gaga, are you sure? Because on Wikipedia it says "I Kissed a Girl" was written by Dr. Luke, Max Martin & Cathy Dennis?  Anyways... You've announced that you have a big announcement with Jimmy Fallon this coming Monday- can you give our viewers a little hint of what to expect? 

♥ Kindness Police.

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Gaga: Well here's a little secret most people dont know but Katy Perry wrote "I Kissed a Girl" about an experience she had with me before both of us were famous.

Oprah:  Gaga, are you sure? Because on Wikipedia it says "I Kissed a Girl" was written by Dr. Luke, Max Martin & Cathy Dennis?  Anyways... You've announced that you have a big announcement with Jimmy Fallon this coming Monday- can you give our viewers a little hint of what to expect? 

Gaga: Yes, I have found the cure for Corona.

Oprah: Okay, enough about that ****, what is your favorite room temperature?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Gracious Gaga
5 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

Gaga: Yes, I have found the cure for Corona.

Oprah: Okay, enough about that ****, what is your favorite room temperature?

Gaga: My favorite room temperature is 76 degrees. 

*Oprah's production crew changes the studio temp to 75 degrees*

Oprah: Good to know Gaga.  So my next question for you- at what age did you realize you were 13?

♥ Kindness Police.

Blown Away
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

Gaga: My favorite room temperature is 76 degrees. 

*Oprah's production crew changes the studio temp to 75 degrees*

Oprah: Good to know Gaga.  So my next question for you- at what age did you realize you were 13?

Gaga: I realized that when there's a hundred people in a room it only takes one to believe in you to make you succeed.

Oprah: Talking about success, or rather the lack of, rank these wannabe Gagas. Natalia Kills, Ava Max and the Lady Gaga of hip-hop queen Nicki Minaj De Generes queen Nicki Minaj.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

rasclautmangos
1 hour ago, Blown Away said:

Gaga: I feel sad for him, that hacker really put him into a messy situation. He's a truly kind soul who didn't deserve that.

Oprah: Talking about messy situations, what did you think of Skypeball?

Gaga:I don't remember Skypeball :interestinga:

Oprah: Have you figured out what f*ck all you have to do with Katy Perry? Did you get invited to her baby shower?

6 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

Gaga: I realized that when there's a hundred people in a room it only takes one to believe in you to make you succeed.

Oprah: Talking about success, or rather the lack of, rank these wannabe Gagas. Natalia Kills, Ava Max and the Lady Gaga of hip-hop queen Nicki Minaj De Generes queen Nicki Minaj.

Gaga: you know I always wanted to be a wannabe of someone. How do I become it? What does the word mean? I just know that I wanna be one. You see I’m the mind of a mastermind

Oprah: I’ve heard that sentence about mastermind once and that was when my ex broke up with me

Gracious Gaga
16 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Gaga: you know I always wanted to be a wannabe of someone. How do I become it? What does the word mean? I just know that I wanna be one. You see I’m the mind of a mastermind

Oprah: I’ve heard that sentence about mastermind once and that was when my ex broke up with me

Gaga: I know about break ups.  Very tough times indeed.  If you watch my documentary on Netflix, you'll know what Im talking about.

Oprah: ah yes- Gaga, speaking of documentaries, you were suppose to have a documentary of the Behind The Scenes of The Born This Way Ball tour and making of ARTPOP, filmed by Terry Richardson.  Can you tell us more about this project- what it would have been like and why it got scrapped?

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived