opinion

Shallow about to outstream Stupid Love on Spotify

dit

Featured Posts

Spotify Daily Streams:

Lady GagaĀ -Ā Stupid Love 1,167,684

Lady GagaĀ -Ā Shallow 941,707

Ā 

Shallow truly is that ICONIC smash once in a generation type of song isn;t it? :bradley:Ā 

What are some of your thoughts and opinions on this phenom? Are you glad Shallow is about to Swallow Stupid Larva or do you wish Stupid Larva was far ahead of Shallow?Ā 

Are youĀ shocked that Stupid Larva's daily streams have decreased to stabilizeĀ around 1M daily streams like Shallow or is that not surprising to you? Let's discuss this iconic smasha and cockroachĀ of a song that just won't die! :vegas:Ā 

messybottom
Just now, dit said:

Spotify Daily Streams:

Lady GagaĀ -Ā Stupid Love 1,167,684

Lady GagaĀ -Ā Shallow 941,707

Ā 

Shallow truly is that ICONIC smash once in a generation type of song isn;t it? :bradley:Ā 

What are some of your thoughts and opinions on this phenom? Are you glad Shallow is about to Swallow Stupid Larva or do you wish Stupid Larva was far ahead of Swallow?Ā 

Shallow is her new signature hit. Itā€™s what people will remember most about her a long timeĀ from now (along with bad romance). A cultural phenomenon.Ā 

Ā 

Genuine Guy 09

I can't take this anymore. Gaga, acknowledge the song exists again to stop thisĀ :giveup:

Ā 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

SHALLOW
7 minutes ago, messybottom said:

Shallow is her new signature hit. Itā€™s what people will remember most about her a long timeĀ from now (along with bad romance). A cultural phenomenon.Ā 

Ā 

Thx

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I can't take this anymore. Gaga, acknowledge the song exists again to stop thisĀ :giveup:

Ā 

Iā€™d say the same if the song was actually good but i think itā€™s best if she just let it go.Ā 

messybottom
2 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Ā 

We are in the middle of a pandemic, she wonā€™t. It didnā€™t click with the GP anyway, so any boost it wouldā€™ve gottenĀ wouldnā€™t have helped it in the long run. If it was a hit, it wouldā€™ve shown some sort of growth organically by now.Ā Iā€™d rather have the ā€œit got no promoā€ excuse to useĀ :poot:

Genuine Guy 09
Just now, SHALLOW said:

Iā€™d say the same if the song was actually good but i think itā€™s best if she just let it go.Ā 

it is a good song - people just say its bad cause its flopping, shes a real grower. What the hell is the rest of the album going to go down like if this is the way SL is being treated... really hope its PI/MR situation

GIF by Barstool Sports

Lucas

I'm not suprised tbh...
The fact that Stupid LoveĀ is a lead single written and produced by Lady Gaga, Bloodpop and Max Martin, and that this song has the laziest chorus in Gaga's entire catalogue... Stupid Love really screams total banger/hit until that "chorus" hitsĀ :(

brucee

Shallow is the big achievement of the new decade of hers, she proved she could still be relevant 10 years after releasing pop music with a folk song. This is captivating. Shallow is definitely a turning point.Ā 

Also I see it as the biggest hit of her jazz/folk-pop era. I think it's in the vein of Joanne somehow :)Ā beautiful way to close that chapter.

hello hello baby.

SHALLOW
44 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

it is a good song - people just say its bad cause its flopping, shes a real grower. What the hell is the rest of the album going to go down like if this is the way SL is being treated... really hope its PI/MR situation

GIF by Barstool Sports

Honestly i was already disappointed with it the first time i listened to it. The chorus just ainā€™t it. Itā€™s super annoying. I like some parts of the song tho. Still, not lead material imo, plus itā€™s been out for 3 months already so we should let it go...Ā :oops:

Genuine Guy 09
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Honestly i was already disappointed with it the first time i listened to it. The chorus just ainā€™t it. Itā€™s super annoying. I like some parts of the song tho. Still, not lead material imo, plus itā€™s been out for 3 months already so we should let it go...Ā :oops:

MR and Shallow took months to take off

we cant just give up like this, smaller radio stations are stanningĀ :giveup:Ā our fate hangs in the callout scores

Archived