710245.png

who will love me when the night is over

buzzkill
4 minutes ago, Spock said:

yikes, that nose serving Magnolia Crawford 

710245.png

Lol :huntyga:

BradleyCooper

Everyone is so incredibly harsh on James, like I don't care for him but I don't get why people have to be so malicious with him.

Chromatic Lover
1 hour ago, jesse g said:

why do you say that? i really like to understand

1) The whole ebola issue
2) The Tati situation. He apologized in a quick 8 mins video. Then when he realized people were feeling sorry for him, he capitalised on it, deleted his first apology and uploaded a 45 mins trying to expose Tati and Jefferee in return. That was shady as hell.
3) The moment he upload a butt naked photo claiming that he was hacked so he released it before hackers could. Blatant attention seeking here. 
4) He was caught pretending to be a girl on Tinder trying to get straight guys. That just gives our community a bad rep doing **** like that

That's just four things that problematic as hell. James is the type of person in that you either like him or you just find him annoying. 

Delaney Elias
2 hours ago, jesse g said:

i don't get what people hate hims o much. i actually think he is so smart, she's only 20 i think, and has create an amazing career. 

This. I agree. Don't hate me guys.

Delaney

ItWasntLaauv

Say what you want, whether he’s your kind of celeb or not, he knows how to market himself and he is such a business man, he is making such huge money moves for his age, it’s honestly really inspirational to me.

ItWasntLaauv
29 minutes ago, Chromatic Lover said:

1) The whole ebola issue
2) The Tati situation. He apologized in a quick 8 mins video. Then when he realized people were feeling sorry for him, he capitalised on it, deleted his first apology and uploaded a 45 mins trying to expose Tati and Jefferee in return. That was shady as hell.
3) The moment he upload a butt naked photo claiming that he was hacked so he released it before hackers could. Blatant attention seeking here. 
4) He was caught pretending to be a girl on Tinder trying to get straight guys. That just gives our community a bad rep doing **** like that

That's just four things that problematic as hell. James is the type of person in that you either like him or you just find him annoying. 

Because Tati and Jeffree were making serious judgements about alleged predatory, r*pe-y behavior that we’re unfounded and contradicted a lot by James’ messages and back up from other people. It’s not shady, it’s just defending himself. :awkney:

Floppy
2 hours ago, Jose P said:

I hate the way he contours his nose, and the photoshop makes it worse. 

And he calls himself the queen of nose contour and swears it's "snatched":billie:

Archived