COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT

Ew

600a7fc8037f769d26818b706ff801ac.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Teletubby

Is this a human or realistic doll ? 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

buzzkill

i don't get what people hate hims o much. i actually think he is so smart, she's only 20 i think, and has create an amazing career. 

OMonster
1 minute ago, jesse g said:

i don't get what people hate hims o much. i actually think he is so smart, she's only 20 i think, and has create an amazing career. 

Yeah, it's weird. Many gay people will 'hate' on other gay people, particularly if they're 'feminine'. 

It's a thing.

subtext / fantasy

buzzkill
Just now, OMonster said:

Yeah, it's weird. Many gay people will 'hate' on other gay people, particularly if they're 'feminine'. 

It's a thing.

but the interesting thing behind it, is that the more "feminine" gays are slaying on YT or others platform such as TikTok and Insta.

and most of them are in a relationship with "straight"-like guys. 

Dominic
5 minutes ago, jesse g said:

I dont care or know him enough to hate, he's just kinda unlikeable but I find most YTers unlikeable tbh. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Franch Toast

The last thing the world needs is another "influencer"...but that's too bad!

She/Her/Hers

Archived