Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles announces "Instant Influencer" YouTube competition series

COOOK

Featured Posts

Chromatic Lover
7 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Yeah, it's weird. Many gay people will 'hate' on other gay people, particularly if they're 'feminine'. 

It's a thing.

James is naturally annoying. It has nothing with him being gay. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buzzkill
3 minutes ago, Dominic said:

I dont care or know him enough to hate, he's just kinda unlikeable but I find most YTers unlikeable tbh. 

i get it totally, but people throw him so much hate, i really dont get it. not like he's doing bad stuff.. 

buzzkill
1 minute ago, Chromatic Lover said:

James is naturally annoying. It has nothing with him being gay. 

why do you say that? i really like to understand

codymonster

As someone who has been on this site since 2010, it’s depressing to see how negative and rude people are lately. There have always been rude members on here, but damn, it’s like it’s more surprising to see kind and positive comments nowadays :icega:

donatellab
15 minutes ago, jesse g said:

i don't get what people hate hims o much. i actually think he is so smart, she's only 20 i think, and has create an amazing career. 

I think a lot of the hate started after the big Tati drama + James allegedly manipulated several straight guys into having sex with him and used his fame as an excuse. 

She/Her/Hers

Dominic
12 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Yeah, it's weird. Many gay people will 'hate' on other gay people, particularly if they're 'feminine'. 

It's a thing.

I dunno, look at drag race. We love our fem gays. I think there is a definite fem-shame when it comes to sex and attraction but not necessarily in regards to likability. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

COOOK
10 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

The last thing the world needs is another "influencer"...but that's too bad!

the last thing the world needs... is another beauty contest... but that's too bad

5z2xfjg1she21.jpg

buzzkill
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

I think a lot of the hate started after the big Tati drama + James allegedly manipulated several straight guys into having sex with him and used his fame as an excuse. 

even tho i dont think its an excuse to hate. he wasnt "manipulating" any kid, was actually boys almost his age. who probably can say no, but didnt because they want the fame too. people are such hypocrite. 

TimisaMonster
19 minutes ago, jesse g said:

i get it totally, but people throw him so much hate, i really dont get it. not like he's doing bad stuff.. 

You must have missed the whole Tati drama then... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

buzzkill
6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

You must have missed the whole Tati drama then... :awkney:

i didnt.. i just dont think that what he supposedly did was that shameful. because the other guys were grown enough to say no, and was in for the fame too. in my opinion, of course.

Archived