Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Elon cheated on Grimes with Amber Heard

Regina George

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

Amber Heard doesn't seem like likeable person... I wonder if she manipulated Elon

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I told as much of my story as I can. That’s what I do with much of the info I have. Like anyone with information does here. 

Don’t get why that’s controversial even, most people know he’s a bad guy. That’s not a secret. 

I gain nothing by making up stuff for GGD - sounds like you already made your mind up. Love that for you. 

He’s a known diva on set but no, he’s currently winning a defamation case for a reason. Too many people believe he’s a bad guy from baseless stories and rumors...love how the thread is about Heard and Musk’s behavior but you gotta throw in how bad Depp is lol. 

Diamond heart99
13 minutes ago, brownie said:

He’s a known diva on set but no, he’s currently winning a defamation case for a reason. Too many people believe he’s a bad guy from baseless stories and rumors...love how the thread is about Heard and Musk’s behavior but you gotta throw in how bad Depp is lol. 

This clearly very important to you. Think what you want. I know what happened and that’s good enough for me. :oops:

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

March34th

what a p*ece of ****, azealia was right about him.

i feel so bad for c. she's pregnant with a child that's half his and she's close to giving birth, she just released an album and she's being super creative and enjoying her art. As someone who's been cheated on before I can imagine how ****ed up and upset she might feel :(

gonna do some phat a$$ black magick against elon musky :v: trash garbage. boycott spaceX. All that.

This crossover franchise is much better than the MCU

let's not forget Azealia, Poppy and Lana colateral drama

now its the "Assemble event" movie 

can't wait for Taylor and Kanye to join 

michael jackson smile GIF

ice heard one side from above

gstring
8 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I just keep wondering what is so special about Elon Musk to be involved in these relationships scandals :poot: 

HE GOT A BIG FAT C H E C K S :ally:

Little little

Magui

14 minutes ago, ice bear said:

This crossover franchise is much better than the MCU

let's not forget Azealia, Poppy and Lana colateral drama

now its the "Assemble event" movie 

can't wait for Taylor and Kanye to join 

michael jackson smile GIF

I still don't understand the basic he cheated on the pregnant girlfriend? 

Helxig

Once a POS, always a POS. Especially when they have money and power, of which Elon has a lot. Horrible people with money and power actually think they can do anything they want. The f.ucked up thing is... most of the time they can.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MonsterofFame
10 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I’m Just waiting for Azealia’s input on this :ohwell:

2 hours ago, March34th said:

what a p*ece of ****, azealia was right about him.

Lmao. Let's all comment on her IG and tweet her asking for more deets.

I gotta say as rude and ruthless as she is, she is usually right when it comes to spilling the tea!

ItWasntLaauv

Oof, Amber girl, get ready to be excommunicated from Hollywood.

This is tough to see. Poor Grimes, this is sh*tty (I still wanna Tesla tho ngl :bradley:).

girl this has nothing to do with the violent stupid sh*tty man depp is, please respect amber because talking about abuse as a woman is not easy at all to prove in this system 

yes and

If it's not fake, I feel so bad for Grimes. This angel doesn't deserve such treating :smh:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Sam98

F*CK, Grimes is even pregnant now, my god

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Archived