4 hours ago, youandi said:

It's cute but sounds and looks like it could have come out in 2008

But... we are in 2008 LOL XD

hmmm

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dancin

I want to buy an ipod to play dis song! but I cant bc my parents lost all their money when the market crashed :( XD

hmmm

Urine Blonde

can we actually get an archive link to the thread that was made when the song was released? :ladyhaha:

Who's this ava max ripoff 

:lmao:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Marilyn MonHoe
4 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I actually love how everyone's "pretending" to bash Gaga on here as if we don't do just that 24/7 around the forum :billie:

I don’t see much difference between these “joke” responses and the ones people made when Gaga delayed Chromatica :billie:

FinallyFree

A poor Madonna copy. Isn’t she a hermaphrodite or sth like that? Ga Ga? More like Lady Ka Ka.

and what’s with the ILLUMINATI SYMBOLS??!!1!1 Satan hoe. 

RIP SOPHIE đŸ€

FFXIV WhiteMage
59 minutes ago, Dancin said:

I want to buy an ipod to play dis song! but I cant bc my parents lost all their money when the market crashed :( XD

I was about to go along but then you reminded me of that dark age :saladga: and to think that after this pandemic there will another Global recession which was projected to be worse than 2008-2009 :giveup:

OT: It's a bop but did you see those triangular shapes? I heard from  our local pastor that it's the symbol of the devil and that she's an Illuminati.

#GotToHellLadyGaga

Islamic-protesters-holding-a-banner-Go-t

and the Oscar for worst video goes to.. Lady CaCA

She's SoOoooO Weird!

Illuminati or what???!1

Morphine Prince

Lol Goo Goo Ga Ga will be unheard of after this year. Can’t believe people listen to this trash. 

Archived