💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lady GaGa - Poker Face

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers
23 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I actually love how everyone's "pretending" to bash Gaga on here as if we don't do just that 24/7 around the forum :billie:

calvin harris stop this stupidity GIF

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pablo

She stole Christina's looks with the fringe. This song is cute but she won't last. 

Don't visit my profile

Bad Kids

who is that, i don't like her music, I'd prefer Ally Maine's Bad Romance she sound like a carbon copy of Ally Maine

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

LG2008

OMG! What's this repetitive sh*t? :saladga:

And, she's weird... 

I prefer Just Dance... :tony:

ShayCristoforo

"Bluffin' with my muffin"???

That is NOT what I want to hear while driving Aiden and Mackenzie to soccer practice!

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

NOOO!!!

shes gonna b a flop!!

madonna is so much better than her!!

lady "GaGA" looks like a fat ugly italian hooker!! look at her nose!!

myluis617

I swear the first page of his tripped me out so much the fact im high does not help.laugh laughing GIF

DitaDolla

guys!!11 

i heard GaGa's next single will be LoveGame!

what a smash!11 :p

ElektrikUniCorn

I don’t see talent in this tbh. Too much autotune!

Red And Blue is so much better than The Fame! We miss 2005-2006 Gaga!

Come come, unwrapp me!

Teletubby

She is that blowing bubbles girl. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I know this is a joke-y thread but I low key feel emotional :selena:

Looking at the comments (which are only copied from people’s actually comments back in 2008) and knowing how far she’s come, like people thought she wouldn’t last, or she was weird etc and she’s now one of the most popular, awarded and loved pop stars of this generation. I KNEW when I first heard Poker Face she was going to be big, I knew from listening to the fame album in my bedroom when I was 13 that I would follow this woman for years, I am so proud to be a gaga fan right now, I’ve seen no one come close to doing what she did, I know dua is now becoming the IT girl but damn, gaga did that. 

She’s come so far and done so much since poker face and she’s not slowing down or stopping. A true ****ing legend. I love her so much. :bradley:

/emotional breakdown 

Anyway

This song is GAY. The gay guy in my school likes her because he’s GAY. My girlfriend loves this song so I guess it okay, but I only like it because my GIRLfriend likes it. Only GAY guys like her and I am not GAY. 

Sent from BlackBerry Curve

🙋🏼‍♂️

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Ew she’s weird. This will become one of those songs that everyone forget’s about in a few months. She just hit her peak and there’s no way she will get any more famous than that.

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

Archived