Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
new video

Lady GaGa - Poker Face

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow as if pop music couldn't get any worse. She keeps repeating the same thing over and over and over, like yeah we get it it's Poker Face. I really don't see her doing well, but people have bad taste so I could be wrong. And what's with the weird outfits? Is she like trying to look sexy or something? If that's what she wants it's not working :awkney:

PS I'm not the only one thinking she sounds like a guy right?

Sassy McSass

This whole thread:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9zZdQmRUf9RbVK0-KJna
OP: thanks for the laughs!

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Delaney Elias

Make sure to get a video of her performing Future love! It's not on her album. :laughga:

Delaney

Delaney Elias

OMG GUYS SHE JUST SAID BLUFFIN' WITH HER MUFFIN????? WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN???? 

Spoiler

Oh wait it means she a bisexual  bitch like meeeeee!!!!!!

Delaney

2School4Cool

Wait, is this the same chick that sings that Just Dance song?! I love her!

See The Best In Everyone

LUO YI

Looks ridiculous :lmao: you better buy Hard Candy 

The night sky tells all

shame

she's bring back synthwave of the 80s! i can't wait to hear more from her. hopefully she serves us versatility! her last two singles were really dance pop, wonder if she can slow it down for us for the next single :flower:

angels forever, forever angels

34 minutes ago, Delaney Elias said:

Make sure to get a video of her performing Future love! It's not on her album. :laughga:

I just looked it up and I gotta say I'm impressed. I thought this GaGa girl wasn't that much, but she can sing. It makes you wonder why she releases that trashy pop music if she can do stuff like that.

She should stop focusing on those outrageous costumes and gimmicky lyrics, maybe then people will like her.

HeavyCapiLover

Obama just been elected president and yall are here watching some ***** singing about poker and muffin. I hate this generation.

Delaney Elias
36 minutes ago, maxgayz said:

I just looked it up and I gotta say I'm impressed. I thought this GaGa girl wasn't that much, but she can sing. It makes you wonder why she releases that trashy pop music if she can do stuff like that.

She should stop focusing on those outrageous costumes and gimmicky lyrics, maybe then people will like her.

I like her music. I heard a rumor that she is rereleasing The Fame but with 8 new tracks. I don't know what it will be called.

Delaney

Jill
1 hour ago, Delaney Elias said:

I like her music. I heard a rumor that she is rereleasing The Fame but with 8 new tracks. I don't know what it will be called.

Probably something tacky like "The Fame: Electric Boogaloo"

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Just Dance is better

just dance was ALWAYS better what is this repetitive... OH. :trollga:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived