💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Emma Watson on sex, kink culture and consent

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

Emma Watson opened up sexual consent and why she's "slightly fascinated by kink culture."

While talking to author Valerie Hudson for Teen Vogue, the Little Women star discussed the importance of communication in romantic relationships, as well as shared her beliefs on modern dating.

"I’ve also kind of become slightly fascinated by kink culture because they are the best communicators ever. They know all about consent," Watson said. "They smash that stuff because they really have to get it, but we could all use those models; they’re actually really helpful models."

She continued, "It requires an actual conversation and agreement about the delegation of tasks and labor and responsibilities that maybe you don’t feel that you need to have or should have if you follow those traditional stereotypes."

In fact, she said the healthiest relationships she's seen are between same-sex couples.

"I think they have to sit down and agree [on] things," Watson explained. "They agree [on] things between them as opposed to [accepting] certain sets of assumptions and expectations that are made."

Elsewhere in her conversation, the actress said she doesn't think relationships are "supposed to be easy."

"The idea that relationships are supposed to be easy and it’s all supposed to be implicitly understood, and you’re just meant to get each other, it’s bulls-–t! It’s impossible!"

The 29-year-old Harry Potter alum also addressed the backlash she received after describing herself as "self-partnered" in an interview with British Vogue in November 2019.

"I did an interview with Vogue magazine a couple of months ago, and I talked about how, in the run up to my 30s, [I felt] this incredible, sudden anxiety and pressure that I had to be married or have a baby or moving into a house," she said. "And there was no word for this kind of subliminal messaging and anxiety and pressure that I felt building up, but I couldn’t really name, and so I used the word 'self-partnered.'" 

"For me it wasn’t so much about coining a word; it was more that I needed to create a definition for something that I didn’t feel there was language for," Watson added. "And it was really interesting because it really riled some people up! It was less for me about the word but more about what it meant -- just this idea that we need to reclaim language and space in order to express ourselves because sometimes it’s really not there."

https://popcrush.com/emma-watson-sex-consent-kink-culture/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

ShayCristoforo

That is the most elaborate Hermione way of saying:  im a freak in the sheets

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

TimisaMonster

Yes Hermione shove your thick wand up my ass while I sing the anthem of Hogwarts! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

COOOK
7 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

That red headed Ron left her wanting more 

SecondaryFelineAfricangoldencat-size_res

yasss she's now on the search for Draco Malfoy's Slytherin traits

766d0333539139d7e8c67aaa1005baef.gif

Kimmo
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Harry was found shaking his head! 
HappygoluckyFinishedArcticfox-size_restr

Hottie Detector

Floppy
11 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

That red headed Ron left her wanting more 

SecondaryFelineAfricangoldencat-size_res

2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

:deadbanana:

CautiousLurker

Laughs aside, that's very much what my experience has been - maybe it's cuz of a few bad hookups, but I learned pretty quickly that clear and open communication saves a lot of trouble when you're meeting people you're interested in being intimate, and especially kinky with - take note vanilla gheys :gayhat:
To me the worst thing a person can say when they're hitting me up is 'lets just get together and go with the flow' - NO, I want to know EXACTLY what you want, what's of limits, what goes where, where it will be coming out of, are we cuddling after, do you have any allergies... cuz ya know, maybe we'll still be hungry after :enigma:

Jill
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

Laughs aside, that's very much what my experience has been - maybe it's cuz of a few bad hookups, but I learned pretty quickly that clear and open communication saves a lot of trouble when you're meeting people you're interested in being intimate, and especially kinky with - take note vanilla gheys :enigma:
To me the worst thing a person can say when they're hitting me up is 'lets just get together and go with the flow' - NO, I want to know EXACTLY what you want, what's of limits, what goes where, where it will be coming out of, are we cuddling after, do you have any allergies...

Make me sign that 101F-DA form while we're naked babe

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

CautiousLurker
3 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Make me sign that 101F-DA form while we're naked babe

That's not my kink, but you do you boo :firega:

littlepotter

Emma Watson is paid so much dust, she truly is the most unproblematic icon we have

chaeri pls

StrawberryBlond

Why is she bringing this up in TEEN Vogue? If she knows anything about kink culture, it's that the first rule is that everyone has to be at least 18 years old (don't know how it works in countries where age of consent is lower but it's the standard moral they have in place). Everyone knows that while teen magazines are aimed at those aged 13-17, plenty of under 13's read them too, to feel grown-up. You don't want anyone below the age of maybe 16 hearing about this stuff. Even when teen magazines became super progressive, I don't remember kink culture ever being brought up. I'm shocked that the editors allowed this to be printed, it's highly inappropriate and irresponsible for the intended age group.

Archived