Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shirtless Maluma and friend making out with an alleged sex doll

Bambino

Featured Posts

SchwineLove
24 minutes ago, gag said:

You're the only one in this thread psychoanalysing people :laughga:

If there's offended people in here it's not the people laughing at celebrity cringe :laughga:

?? i don't understand your point. are u opposing me or agreeing me? yes many stated here that they're being offended.

oh so that's called laughing? they literally put the word "disgusted", "ew". nobody is laughing lightheartedly. and my response is, well it's Maluma lol, he's still hot. and his friend is too. I literally don't know the issue, is this subtle female sexual exploitation issue with the sex doll? but that is a large issue and I actually never read a debate on that, so I think that (having a sex doll) is just permissible in west countries and just perceived as a form of kinkiness, not really something to condemn. or if this is because of the cringe act, then you all clearly over-reacting.

I know this Maluma post in particular is a non-issue, but then the whole banter in this thread just triggered me to think and feel, and then conclude that I feel disturbed by the whole hyper-reacting mentality in this thread and social media in general. Sorry if I'm putting jumbled words, English is not my native.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Bradley said:

Using sex dolls is a crime?

Slightly weird considering women have been objectified and seen as such from toxic men

Archived