Rihanna covers British Vogue

mamo

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Admin changed the title to Rihanna covers British Vogue
Teletubby

Interview https://www.vogue.co.uk/news/article/rihanna-new-album-vogue-interview?utm_campaign=dashhudson&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=instagram&utm_content=www.instagram.com/p/B-Xi-aRl2sY/

Here of all places, at her record company’s offices, it’s hard to ignore the small matter of her next music project – nicknamed R9, because it will be her ninth album – the absence and delay of which has been tirelessly debated by her army of stans, The Navy. “I can’t say when I’m going to drop,” she says (it could even be out by the time you read this). “But I am very aggressively working on music,” she adds, coyly.

What can we expect? “I don’t want my albums to feel like themes,” she says, taking a sip of wine. “There are no rules. There’s no format. There’s just good music, and if I feel it, I’m putting it out.” Does that mean that, contrary to reports, it’s not going to be a reggae album, I ask, trying to hide my disappointment. Rihanna chuckles. “Oh no, that is happening,” she reassures me. But on this, as in life, she won’t be pinned down. “I feel like I have no boundaries. I’ve done everything – I’ve done all the hits, I’ve tried every genre – now I’m just, I’m wide open. I can make anything that I want.” 

31.3.20%20Rihanna%20by%20Steven%20Klein.Cover_01.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

HoneyB

Omg I literally don’t care release the f*cking album already you fad

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2997596d25f0ec1d3498

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Just now, coolninjaguy said:

why she look like rosa from tiktok

7544be4ed891460aad9046a5c1906ec8_1579653

assddsajhsdsjk yeeees separated at birth :lmao:

mamo
6 minutes ago, Tayko said:

Her face looks weird AF or it's my imagination ?

idk all i see is fenty excellence! :vegas:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

The Fame
5 minutes ago, Tayko said:

Her face looks weird AF or it's my imagination ?

I think there is a problem with lighting creating asymmetry on her face, unfortunately. Her outfit also has asymmetry so the whole thing looks a bit messy when viewed.

Don't get me wrong i like Rihanna but I'm so over seeing her being on covers for no good reason, give covers to new faces/models/celebs who are promoting something. Putting her on the cover to talk about her non existent album is pointless and repetitive.

Archived