šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sam Smith to rename album, pushes back release

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

well it's not cancelled it's postponed... just like chromatica...

Didnā€™t he say he scrapped the original idea and that heā€™s gonna do major changes + change the album name which makes a scenario whenĀ he has to change the cover too:toofunny:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mamo

is 'battle for your life' going to get cancelled then?Ā :bradley:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Ryusei
1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Didnā€™t he say he scrapped the original idea and that heā€™s gonna do major changes + change the album name which makes a scenario whenĀ he has to change the cover too:toofunny:

but... thats.... not....a .... cancellation.... there.... is.... an.... album... release.... just.... not... how... it.... was.... planned... originally...Ā 

it would be cancelled if nothing came out at all. but they said there would still be music being released until then which makes me think it's also songs from the album.

That is what i am trying to say. The misuse of the word "cancel" is my problem...Ā 

Ā 

Musery

Cookie Tookie

This is laughable. This PC nonsense is stupid. Music is supposed to be art and unapologetic, and to change the name of your album just because of the situation weā€™re currently dealing with is a spineless thing to do. I miss the days where people stood behind their art and didnā€™t have to alter it for approval or to seem politicallyĀ correct.

Reality
24 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

So they pushed it back from May 1st to June 5th, and has postponed it indefinitely while theyĀ renames it... so its not coming in the near future? :oprah:

This is why I think it's a good thing Gaga still hasn't specified a date yet. Her and her team are still probably working things out, but even if they had everything finalized, or at least, close to being finalized, they shouldn't announce the date so soon. We don't know what's going to happen in the next few months. Things could get worse than even many people have anticipated.Ā 

Imagine the meltdowns if she announced a date, but then had to delay itĀ again.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Mister G
29 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

And y'all keep complaining about 'Traumatica'.Ā :billie:

Why do I like that name better than Chromatica?Ā :lmao:

ModernEcstasy
10 minutes ago, KindnessPunk28 said:

Their album was named To Die For. We are in the midst of a global pandemic killing thousands daily. This is not even in the same realm as Gaga pushing back her release dateĀ :madge:

But They have said theyā€™re making changes/ working on it constantlyĀ right in the post??

adamsenigma
8 minutes ago, mamo said:

is 'battle for your life' going to get cancelled then?Ā :bradley:

Was thinking about it too but Babylon is more of a gay, fashion influenced song. It's like RuPaul's "lipsynch for your life" if you get what I'm sayingĀ :huntyga: Not to mention the song itself has a positive sound to it, not to mention the lyrics of that snippet that have NOTHING to do with lofe itself so I don't think there's a reason to change it, and as much as we know, Gaga loves that song, she used it as the HL theme and blasts it on her photoshoots.Ā 

Magneto
37 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

I HOWLED:ladyhaha:

Free my mind

HookerOnAChurch

Well the title was really inappropriate for this terrible moment. I don't see the point of pushing back again.Ā Maybe because the album from what i remember was all about dance and having fun and he feels like this is not the right time to put out aĀ frivolous record. So this means remake the whole album all over again... what a nightmare.Ā 

I know that Chromatica is about having fun and dancingĀ through the pain.. but it's also a message of kindness and bravery... so Gaga don't u dare. Because i love the title Chromatica and we all need some positive songs during this tremendous period.

Chromaticunt
19 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

This is laughable. This PC nonsense is stupid. Music is supposed to be art and unapologetic, and to change the name of your album just because of the situation weā€™re currently dealing with is a spineless thing to do. I miss the days where people stood behind their art and didnā€™t have to alter it for approval or to seem politicallyĀ correct.

It's probably more to do with the fact that people will be put off buying an album called To Die For. All these decisions are about money, even Chromatica's delay. The artists can try and dress it up as being sensitive and woke, but they're just being given orders from higher ups.

Maleficent
25 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

itā€™s sam smith, are we really surprised heā€™s spineless and ā€œwokeā€. his entire artistry after ā€œStay With Meā€ is laughable.Ā 

RAMROD
52 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Ā 

46 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

wheeze i'm not complaining again

Ā 

Watch Gaga do this too :billie:

"It is not appropriate to release dance songs after such hard times, new album will have new name and new musical directions." :billie:

Ā 

Ā 

45 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Ā 

His labelĀ 

Ā 

*Their label

Ā 

38 minutes ago, adamsenigma said:

This, plus he said he will keep working on it so maybe he will change a lot, :enigma:

*plus they said they will keep working on it so maybe they will change a lot,

Ā 

29 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

*They

Ā 

5 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

he feels like this is not the right time to put out aĀ frivolous record.Ā 

*They

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

itā€™s sam smith, are we really surprised heā€™s spineless and ā€œwokeā€. his entire artistry after ā€œStay With Meā€ is laughable.Ā 

Ā 

Theirs

Ā 

:bradley:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived