Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

YouTuber: “Gaga's ex-fiance and my time with him”

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

"where is Coco?!!?" :air:

he sounds lowkey coo coo

also why was he talking about Ga the entire time, i thought we knew for a fact that he ended it with Gaga and left HER heartbroken? im confusion

she's a reality tv star and was on Bad Girls Club season 8 and has like 375K Instagram followers and a 100K YT subscribers so not some random chick

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jigglygoth

Her intro :billie:

Usually after such level of cringe I exit the video, but I'm here for the tea, so I'll do what I have to do

DapperGleamingArcticfox-size_restricted.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Jigglygoth said:

Her intro :billie:

tenor.gif?itemid=5898215

Usually after such level of cringe I exit the video, but I'm here for the tea, so I'll do what I have to do 🍿

gurl i watched the entire 1 hour and did not skip a second, the tea is scalding, although i wouldve liked her to spill everything he told her about Ga

Jigglygoth
5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

gurl i watched the entire 1 hour and did not skip a second, the tea is scalding, although i wouldve liked her to spill everything he told her about Ga

Wait, I'm watching, changed my mind on her, I like her personality, I forgive her for the intro, I stan 🍿

HEART OF EVER-FROST

mattel butch

Anybody who’s watching entire vid make timecodes with t bout Gaga. I watch only ending and it’s l o l. Taylor Rat confirmed

стерва – это дар от бога и проклятие небес, дикая лесная кошка, полуангел – полубес.

LilyLark

I watched some of it. She seems nice enough, and I'm guessing she didn't sh*t on Gaga or anything since the comments are pretty respectful...even from some monsters. Am I wrong on that assumption?

Anyway, wow...Taylor seems like a serious, manipulative as*hole.

L E O
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Can someone summarize? :billie:

Same, I don't watch to watch the whole thing :ladyhaha:

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, mattel butch said:

Anybody who’s watching entire vid make timecodes with t bout Gaga. I watch only ending and it’s l o l. Taylor Rat confirmed

she basically said the entire time she spent with him, he talked about gaga and he always kept this stuffed monkey called coco that he and gaga shared bw him and danielle. one time the monkey dropped to the floor when they were having sex and after they were done he panicked and freaked out cuz and asked where coco was and made a big fuss about it and was like coco doesnt deserve to be on the floor :air: and proceeded to keep the stuffed monkey bw them again. 

she basically called him a man child with lots of issues who's still deeply deeeeply in love with Gaga cuz he wont shut up about her. and he basically cheated on his pregant gf with danielle and lied to her about it then blocked her once she found out.

oh and he doesn't say ****ing, he says 'making love'

ZiggyZiggs
6 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I watched some of it. She seems nice enough, and I'm guessing she didn't sh*t on Gaga or anything since the comments are pretty respectful...even from some monsters. Am I wrong on that assumption?

Anyway, wow...Taylor seems like a serious, manipulative as*hole.

she didnt spill anything he he told her about Gaga cuz that's none of her business and she respects their privacy, she just wants to tell her story cuz he did her WRONG

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, L E O said:

Same, I don't watch to watch the whole thing :ladyhaha:

@Didymus

2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

she basically said the entire time she spent with him, he talked about gaga and he always kept this stuffed monkey called coco that he and gaga shared bw him and danielle. one time the monkey dropped to the floor when they were having sex and after they were done he panicked and freaked out cuz and asked where coco was and made a big fuss about it and was like coco doesnt deserve to be on the floor :air: and proceeded to keep the stuffed monkey bw them again. 

she basically called him a man child with lots of issues who's still deeply deeeeply in love with Gaga cuz he wont shut up about her. and he basically cheated on his pregant gf with danielle and lied to her about it then blocked her once she found out.

oh and he doesn't say ****ing, he says 'making love'

He was amazing the first time they met but showed his true colors the next time and she said that he's a drunk and a substance user and an ASSHOLE

Didymus
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12219945

ZiggyZiggs
5 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

did gaga put a spell on the bear or something :air: 

gurl that's what i was thinking lol what'd she doooo :air: 

Archived