other

YouTuber: “Gaga's ex-fiance and my time with him”

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99
5 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

What did you say? Don’t remember seeing it and I‘m curious now

Someone asked if he dumped her because he couldn’t handle her fame 🙄🙄🙄

I basically said he was a piece of sh(i)t which...

Look At This Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfG
11 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

There is an old thread from last summer/fall where I told ya’ll what garbage Taylor was. 

You guys dragged me, reported me, one of you has a new screename now...

Why is it that Gaga fans (specifically the special breed that is GGD) are angrily allergic to the truth?

You all rather believe she’s some victim who gets her heart trampled by every man - when the truth is she finally wakes up and realizes she’s better than them. 

Ya’ll had Taylor Kinney on a pedestal because she posted him on social media and he is “hawt” - the truth about him and their relationship was alway there if you opened your eyes. 

Sad that you needed a YTuber to finally get it. 

You hate all her boyfriends and swore she was about to get with Bradley Cooper though, hunny. Don't start acting like some wise Barbi who has all the Tea 🦁🦁

Oh and let's not forget the most recent golden nugget, that you don't think her and Michael are having sex. 

Like seriously 😂😂😂

People liked Tayga because Gaga herself said how happy she was. We didn't only like him because he was crazy hot. We actually listened to her and saw it with our own eyes. You're gonna act like you knew his deepest, darkest secrets but anyone who pays attention knows you hate all her boyfriends. Especially the one she dated while you were dying for her to get with Bradley. Let's not get things twisted. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

Modern Ecstasy2
2 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

You hate all her boyfriends and swore she was about to get with Bradley Cooper though, hunny. Don't start acting like some wise Barbi who has all the Tea 🦁🦁

Oh and let's not forget the most recent golden nugget, that you don't think her and Michael are having sex. 

Like seriously 😂😂😂

Ignore her, she’s a BradGa shipper 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

CannaeDrive
1 hour ago, MonsterMom said:

And who says “ make love” to a woman they don’t know and just met :excuseu:...that’s not making love, that’s f**king :oops:

and he’s gross and I knew Gaga was always too good for him :vegas:

"Scr*wing" would be more appropriate in his case.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Chromaticunt
6 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Someone asked if he dumped her because he couldn’t handle her fame 🙄🙄🙄

I basically said he was a piece of sh(i)t which...

Look At This Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

But what evidence did you have that he was a POS? Apart from rumors that he cheated, we knew very little about him or their relationship.

adamsenigma

Taylor always gave me weird vibes. I think he's just too insecure of himself, and like she said, he's very affectionate, so having a relationship with a woman as busy as her was meant for downfall since the beggining. At first I always thought their love story was cute, they met on the music video of a song Gaga wrote about her ex, it was a way of letting him go and she met Taylor there, but I never understood how they worked things out, with Gaga being on world tours, doing promo, press, performances, interviews, and Taylor filming his little show. :messga: That must've been hard for both of them. 

Anyways I wish Taylor good and I hope he can find some stability since he's still holding onto the past. I think most of us have someone we can't really forget about, so at least in my case I know it’s hard, I'm a hopeless romantic, I can't help it. :vegas:

busttherearview
13 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

she’s a BradGa shipper

Major Bradga shipper. One of the leaders, even. 🦁

Diamond heart99
5 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

But what evidence did you have that he was a POS? Apart from rumors that he cheated, we knew very little about him or their relationship.

Well I didn’t f*ck him so hard the stuff monkey fell off the end and upset him...

I didn’t post receipts because what am I supposed to do? I work in entertainment...I have for almost 20 years. People talk, names come up. It’s just how it works. 

I don’t post lies here - I never have. People just drag me when they don’t like what I have to say. 

Case in point - my stalker has a new screename is saying the same stuff in this she said when I posted about Taylor last time. 🙄

Anyway - no one has to believe me, I stopped expecting much from GGD a long time ago. Just laughing that the truth always comes out. 

LaLa

I am SCREAMING at this video :air:

So, I always loved TayGa, but it's obvious they broke up for a reason. And I've thought a lot about it over the years (:flop:)  and this video confirms many suspicions.

Clearly he's a fvckboy, but it kinda made me feel bad for him? Like, that he's in such a pathetic place that he's still sleeping with a stuffed toy of Gaga's? :rip: I mean I get it, if I was thisclose to marrying Gaga and messed it all up I'd become a shambolic person too, but damn dude :green:

Anyway, good for Gaga that she got out before she had kids with him etc, because it doesn't sound like that would have ended well 

Diamond heart99
14 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Ignore her, she’s a BradGa shipper 

oh burn easy a GIF

HausOfG
13 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Well I didn’t f*ck him so hard the stuff monkey fell off the end and upset him...

I didn’t post receipts because what am I supposed to do? I work in entertainment...I have for almost 20 years. People talk, names come up. It’s just how it works. 

I don’t post lies here - I never have. People just drag me when they don’t like what I have to say. 

Case in point - my stalker has a new screename is saying the same stuff in this she said when I posted about Taylor last time. 🙄

Anyway - no one has to believe me, I stopped expecting much from GGD a long time ago. Just laughing that the truth always comes out. 

So, no Proof. 

So as you're in the entertainment industry, why were you so wrong about Bradga? 

And are we to assume you have "Proof" her and Michael aren't "knocking boots"? 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

TSUNAMI

So, her achievment in life is that she slept with Gaga ex fiance? 

Gurl, my boyfriend hooked up with Adam Lambert. So what. 

47 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

y'all are on a GAGA FANSITE where we talk everything related to her lol??? are we not supposed to do that anymore? :laughga: cuz we're 'adults'

if y'all wanna have ADULT convos go to ForumForSeriousAdults.com or summ chile

Told You So Shrug GIF

ImTired
6 hours ago, Jigglygoth said:

Gurl, they did every name on the alphabet together, we both know that 

DapperGleamingArcticfox-size_restricted.

But she ain't about that life anymore. Our girl be about that Superbowl life, that Academy Award life, make some cute lil' film with Bradley Cooper on the side. 

He wasn't good for ha, I'm telling you that, on 2020 we stan a clean queen 

Chromaticunt
14 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I believe you. :vegas: What did you hear about him? 

Personally, I'm not in the LEAST bit surprised about the rumors. Gaga seems to be like a few girls I know, going after emotionally immature bad boys and thinking she can change them, then going onto the next bad boy when she realizes they're a lost cause and/or they hurt her too much. I see it happen again and again. It just seems to be a habit of some girls. I just hope Gaga has finally found a real man who won't mess her about.

Archived