❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
other

YouTuber: “Gaga's ex-fiance and my time with him”

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

MonsterBall13
10 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

she basically said the entire time she spent with him, he talked about gaga and he always kept this stuffed monkey called coco that he and gaga shared bw him and danielle. one time the monkey dropped to the floor when they were having sex and after they were done he panicked and freaked out cuz and asked where coco was and made a big fuss about it and was like coco doesnt deserve to be on the floor :air: and proceeded to keep the stuffed monkey bw them again. 

she basically called him a man child with lots of issues who's still deeply deeeeply in love with Gaga cuz he wont shut up about her. and he basically cheated on his pregant gf with danielle and lied to her about it then blocked her once she found out.

oh and he doesn't say ****ing, he says 'making love'

Dating Gaga was the highlight the of his life it’s all downgrades now

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaMaMarryTheNight

Well everyone who watched Bad Girls Club knows what a piece of loudmouth Danni and her twin are always talking maaaad stuff about anybody just to stay relevant 

there even was a time were she didn’t have any money to pay her rent in LA so her twin sister paid it and stuff 

bad girls club bgc redemption GIF by Beamly US

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

HausOfG
3 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

But did she drop the tea about how big his **** is and what he's like in bed? :pole:

She said the first night was meh because they were both drunk/wasted but the second day was great. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

OliviaRodrigoStan
21 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Just came back to say I stumbled across this article...

"The scorned ex-girlfriend of Taylor Kinney, who he dumped after cheating with Lady Gaga, has blasted the actor saying: 'He's weak-willed and disloyal, it wouldn't surprise me if he betrayed her too.'  :green:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3699925/Taylor-Kinney-s-ex-girlfriend-woke-one-night-late-night-call-heard-kissing-whispering-sweet-nothings-woman-turned-Lady-Gaga-says-hopes-star-didn-t-ordeal.html

I REMEMBER THAT, OMG :udidnt: . The way everything comes together, and paints a clear pattern of behaviour, I- 

wendy williams reaction s GIF

HEART OF EVER-FROST

ZiggyZiggs
47 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Well everyone who watched Bad Girls Club knows what a piece of loudmouth Danni and her twin are always talking maaaad stuff about anybody just to stay relevant 

there even was a time were she didn’t have any money to pay her rent in LA so her twin sister paid it and stuff 

bad girls club bgc redemption GIF by Beamly US

dont thinks she's lying she's got way to much tea and the stuff about coco, yea no this is the truth lol

Magui
1 minute ago, HausOfG said:

She said the first night was meh because they were both drunk/wasted but the second day was great. 

The details... I might have to watch this :ladyhaha:

HausOfG
21 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

dont thinks shge's lyong she's got way to much tea and the stuff about coco, yea no this is the truth lol

It's def true, she has a podcast posted in October where she talked about having a hook up with a guy in Chicago. Totally matches what she's saying except she left out the actor/ex of lady gaga part. So the only reason she's outing him is bc she things this girlfriend is pregnant but she might only have had a big dinner :teehee: and he blocked her when she DMd him. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

Regina George
4 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

she basically said the entire time she spent with him, he talked about gaga and he always kept this stuffed monkey called coco that he and gaga shared bw him and danielle. one time the monkey dropped to the floor when they were having sex and after they were done he panicked and freaked out cuz and asked where coco was and made a big fuss about it and was like coco doesnt deserve to be on the floor :air: and proceeded to keep the stuffed monkey bw them again. 

she basically called him a man child with lots of issues who's still deeply deeeeply in love with Gaga cuz he wont shut up about her. and he basically cheated on his pregant gf with danielle and lied to her about it then blocked her once she found out.

oh and he doesn't say ****ing, he says 'making love'

He sounds crazy. Good thing he’s not with Gaga anymore. 

Regina George
33 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

SO the first time his d was small but the second time it was big? 

ZiggyZiggs

watch the first 10 seconds of this video :air: 

they know the teaa lol

Severide is Taylor's character's name btw

for anyone who hasnt watched the video danii said that they didn't use protection at all and it wasn't even a question with him

Archived