Imagine Coco staring at you while you're having sex:billie:

Cursedttt

high heeled fem

I watched it all :air:

ok for real, WTF IS WITH COCO :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by moodman

Srsly though ??? He needs help. 
:lmao:

does he stalk Gaga :udidnt:? What do u all think? I know that Gaga will always hurt for him 

high heeled fem
3 minutes ago, Frostken said:

Imagine Coco staring at you while you're having sex:billie:

Cursedttt

****ing nightmare wtf :lmao:

First Luc spinning sad love songs for mouths after their breakup, then Chrissy’s word p*rn quotes, now this

the power that her p*ssy has:giveup:

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, JCTS said:

First Luc spinning sad love songs for mouths after their breakup, then Chrissy’s word quotes, now this

its that Gavoodoo

high heeled fem
17 minutes ago, Helxig said:

This one  :green:...?

rs_560x415-140418083843-1024.lady-gaga-w

1b4851252d21352133530167c5691adc--lady-g

article-2361014-1AC510B8000005DC-682_634

A parting gift when they split perhaps

W T F 

ITS THAT SIZE?

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

ITS HUGE

What The Fuck Wtf GIF

imagine that ****ing SITTING on the couch beside u watching a film and having sex 

Dude needs help :lmao::messga:

HausOfG
43 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

this is what i want to know lol why did she make it sound like he left her, but by the looks of it gaga ended it? or maybe he wanted to take a break and then when he wanted to get back together with her she'd already moved on?

They only went on a break at first. My feeling is Taylor maybe pushed for the break, then hooked up with the radiologist for a fling and when that ended he thought she'd take him back but she was like NOPE. So that to his eyes meant that she left him 🙄

But remember she also said in 5 foot 2 that she was done with his bullshit and they were fighting. If he couldn't even communicate with a hook up over a weekend when she's literally in a hotel waiting for him then what was he like when they lived in different states and both working crazy hours. All things considered, she probably just realised that she couldn't marry a guy who wasn't going to put 100% into it. Maybe hoped the break would wake him up but Instead he went looking for it elsewhere and now he's here... Flying out girls who slide into his DMs and talking about Gaga constantly.... 😬

I don't like that he's talking about her to strangers, he should know better. It's not just any ex. But at least he's not dragging her. Kind of makes it even sadder though. He's just talking about her because he wants to. He's just like us:pawsup:

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

Helxig

@ZiggyZiggs @Didymus @Frostken @high heeled fem

OMG Guys I knew I remembered that specific toy being called Coco 'cause something in my brain stirred up those pictures immediately.

Confirmed! 

I think Gaga has since deleted her post (or it's lost on littlemonsters.com) but La Maison Gaga quoted her original caption when she uploaded the picture here:

https://lamaisongaga.com/post/167284583542/back-in-time-lady-gaga-wears-vintage-kansai

And this fansite has it on file too

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Little_Monsters_(website)/Posts/2014/January#cite_note-54

1b4851252d21352133530167c5691adc--lady-g

"Me and Coco go on vacation. I love her. #ARTPOPLife"

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

HausOfG
6 minutes ago, JCTS said:

First Luc spinning sad love songs for mouths after their breakup, then Chrissy’s word p*rn quotes, now this

Luc met his now wife the year he and Gaga broke up. They've been together like 10 years or something. I was shocked when I saw it. Luc is like an old married guy now 🤣

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

@ZiggyZiggs @Didymus @Frostken @high heeled fem

OMG Guys I knew I remembered that specific toy being called Coco 'cause something in my brain stirred up those pictures immediately.

Confirmed! 

I think Gaga has since deleted her post (or it's lost on littlemonsters.com) but La Maison Gaga quoted her original caption when she uploaded the picture here:

https://lamaisongaga.com/post/167284583542/back-in-time-lady-gaga-wears-vintage-kansai

And this fansite has it on file too

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Little_Monsters_(website)/Posts/2014/January#cite_note-54

"Me and Coco go on vacation. I love her. #ARTPOPLife"

i mean this just proved her credibility to anyone who thought she was making it all up

Creyk
10 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

I watched it all :air:

ok for real, WTF IS WITH COCO :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by moodman

Srsly though ??? He needs help. 
:lmao:

does he stalk Gaga :udidnt:? What do u all think? I know that Gaga will always hurt for him 

We know he tried to get in her good graces long after they broke up, the 5 foot 2 documentary shows that he sent flowers when Gaga's SB performance was announced and Gaga tried to shrug it off

high heeled fem
Just now, Creyk said:

We know he tried to get in her good graces long after they broke up, the 5 foot 2 documentary shows that he sent flowers when Gaga's SB performance was announced and Gaga tried to shrug it off

I was thinking this too... he deff didn’t call a break :udidnt: I wonder wtf happened it’s wild as **** 

Jigglygoth

Ok, I just watched the whole thing, and I'm telling y'all this is the type of content I need for my quarantine 

DapperGleamingArcticfox-size_restricted.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Archived