Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

YouTuber: “Gaga's ex-fiance and my time with him”

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

NOOOOOOOOO I HATE YALL SO MUCHAWIBHJQFK NERQ;HVOQ;EVHEV.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
12 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Well this new dude Michael is a tech billionaire (millionaire? Don’t remember) so he’s gotta have at least some of his s*** together, right?

Mike Bloomberg and Trump are human garbage. money doesn’t mean ****. Michael seems decent tho altho we know NOTHING about him 

7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Just imagine what it would be like to....... f*ck lady ****ing gaga.

Well I imagine it on a daily basis :stalkga:

StarstruckIllusion
7 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

I interpreted that line the same way when Joanne came out but no one agreed lol. :selena:

That + that video of him literally being carried by her bodyguards because he was so drunk, fans of his show meeting him on set saying he reeked of alcohol, and it’s safe to assume he has substance abuse issues. I’m glad Gaga cut him along with Tara out of her life.

you can’t just insinuate Tara was a POS and then just ghost. if her leaving bc of health issues isn’t the reason, well, spill!!

Helxig
6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

you can’t just insinuate Tara was ask a POS and then just ghost. if her leaving bc of health issues isn’t the reason, we’ll, spill!!

Right?? What'd Tara ever do? I watch her on IG live all the time and she's just a sweet, chill lady who likes to paint and try skincare.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

39 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Same, girl... I'm really confused! :selena:

I just knew about the possibility that Tr*y C*rt*r could not be as bad as I thought + Taylor and Carino stuff and this things about Tara... :enigma: WTF is happening? 

I honestly think that Troy was a good manager. Fight me on it, but Troy Carter did what he needed to do to help get Gaga to the top.

Helxig
1 minute ago, mxnster said:

I honestly think that Troy was a good manager. Fight me on it, but Troy Carter did what he needed to do to help get Gaga to the top.

And it almost killed her because he worked her too hard and expected too much of her. He didn't treat her like a human, just as a work puppet. Did she reach the top? Sure. Was it worth it? Hell no. It destroyed her physical and mental health and sent her on a spiral of drugs, depression, and almost suicide. You really wanna put Gaga in that place again just for a number one? Smh

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

12 minutes ago, Helxig said:

And it almost killed her because he worked her too hard and expected too much of her. He didn't treat her like a human, just as a work puppet. Did she reach the top? Sure. Was it worth it? Hell no. It destroyed her physical and mental health and sent her on a spiral of drugs, depression, and almost suicide. You really wanna put Gaga in that place again just for a number one? Smh

Thats the problem. He didn't stop pushing her. He kept the burner on full blaze when it wasn't necessary to do so.

Stress can really f*ck us up. I mean, just ask her right hip for christs sake.

While Troy did a great job navigating her towards her success, he went wrong with not realizing that she's a human being and could only do so much. He didn't think to look out for her.

Now my problem is, wtf is Bobby Campbell doing? Why do I get the feeling that he's a huge dampener to her career?

freebit
12 hours ago, ICONIQUE said:

So, her achievment in life is that she slept with Gaga ex fiance? 

Gurl, my boyfriend hooked up with Adam Lambert. So what. 

The point of this was to expose him for what a weirdo he is and entertain us! She's giving us that thing we love. :lolly:

Where's your youtube exposé at? 

LG2008
11 minutes ago, mxnster said:

Thats the problem. He didn't stop pushing her. He kept the burner on full blaze when it wasn't necessary to do so.

Stress can really f*ck us up. I mean, just ask her right hip for christs sake.

While Troy did a great job navigating her towards her success, he went wrong with not realizing that she's a human being and could only do so much. He didn't think to look out for her.

Now my problem is, wtf is Bobby Campbell doing? Why do I get the feeling that he's a huge dampener to her career?

I think Bobby is doing great! All the stuff planned for Chromatica era and he also did a lot of things in the past... Super Bowl was one of them... I prefer Bobby, tbh...

3 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

I think Bobby is doing great! All the stuff planned for Chromatica era and he also did a lot of things in the past... Super Bowl was one of them... I prefer Bobby, tbh...

I just want him to pull her to the side

fail brit awards GIF by Racked

talk to her

and tell her to interact with us some more and give us another iconic moment like this

tumblr_mrn92viYhG1qg6ir0o1_500.png

Spoiler

but seriously, can he tell her to like.. use instagram live or sumn.. say something crazy or batsh*t wild? act erratic? like the closest we got to that was "whats fortnite" 

LG2008
11 minutes ago, mxnster said:

and tell her to interact with us some more and give us another iconic moment like this

tumblr_mrn92viYhG1qg6ir0o1_500.png

What's this, hunny? :enigma: 

I didn't remember this... :selena:

Maybe Katy is the one leaking all her stuff... 

elijahfan
21 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

she basically said the entire time she spent with him, he talked about gaga and he always kept this stuffed monkey called coco that he and gaga shared bw him and danielle. one time the monkey dropped to the floor when they were having sex and after they were done he panicked and freaked out cuz and asked where coco was and made a big fuss about it and was like coco doesnt deserve to be on the floor :air: and proceeded to keep the stuffed monkey bw them again. 

she basically called him a man child with lots of issues who's still deeply deeeeply in love with Gaga cuz he wont shut up about her. and he basically cheated on his pregant gf with danielle and lied to her about it then blocked her once she found out.

oh and he doesn't say ****ing, he says 'making love'

Ooooh damn I didn't know he had custody of Coco... I'm not judging, I've had the exact same monkey for 7 years and I never leave him, I take him with me on the train in a special bag, he's sitting right next to me at this very moment :kara: I didn't know Coco was, like, a special connection between Gaga and him.

BfSclYHIUAEnRoH.jpg

FarixGaga

This thread gives me the buzz I really need during this quarantine time 

Ya knaw what I'm sayin

DapperGleamingArcticfox-size_restricted.

JC

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, FarixGaga said:

This thread gives me the buzz I really need during this quarantine time 

Ya knaw what I'm sayin

DapperGleamingArcticfox-size_restricted.

please elaborate. I am innocent.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived