Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

YouTuber: “Gaga's ex-fiance and my time with him”

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

OliviaRodrigoStan

I'm just waiting for all the other girls he used, to make a collab video together like 

Charmed.gif

HEART OF EVER-FROST

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noir
4 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

I interpreted that line the same way when Joanne came out but no one agreed lol. :selena:

That + that video of him literally being carried by her bodyguards because he was so drunk, fans of his show meeting him on set saying he reeked of alcohol, and it’s safe to assume he has substance abuse issues. I’m glad Gaga cut him along with Tara out of her life.

What's up with Tara? 

This is a question I've always asked other monsters and never got a straight reply.

Modern Ecstasy2

I need a woman to spill tea about C*rino now

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

17 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

she basically said the entire time she spent with him, he talked about gaga and he always kept this stuffed monkey called coco that he and gaga shared bw him and danielle. one time the monkey dropped to the floor when they were having sex and after they were done he panicked and freaked out cuz and asked where coco was and made a big fuss about it and was like coco doesnt deserve to be on the floor :air: and proceeded to keep the stuffed monkey bw them again.

nnnn :air: Coco the whole time they were getting it on:

dd0.jpg

⚡🐲

StarstruckIllusion

God. Taylor Kinney seems like a crazy asshole we- I don’t even know what to say. He seems so two faced. 

This poor girl. She sounds like such a great and nice person. 

MrDaniel

He is so similar to Neil Patrick’s character on American Horror Story Season 4 (Freak Show)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkZH3Ko85Yt6iY42t4G1E

LG2008
17 hours ago, Helxig said:

This one  :green:...?

rs_560x415-140418083843-1024.lady-gaga-w

1b4851252d21352133530167c5691adc--lady-g

article-2361014-1AC510B8000005DC-682_634

A parting gift when they split perhaps

Edit: check my next post, I confirmedt this is indeed Coco

Oh! Well... Coco is cute, he truly didn't deserve to be on the floor like that... :selena:

:ladyhaha:

Well... tbh, if Gaga gives me something, I'll protect it with my life... 

Maybe Taylor is also a Monster... 

LaLa
36 minutes ago, PEZ said:

nnnn :air: Coco the whole time they were getting it on:

dd0.jpg

The things that monkey has SEEN, even when he was with Gaga I bet :rip:

littlepotter
18 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

she didnt spill anything he he told her about Gaga cuz that's none of her business and she respects their privacy, she just wants to tell her story cuz he did her WRONG

The way I'm wishing this girl was less respectful and dished on Gaga so I can get some tea :bradley: electric chair for me

chaeri pls

OliviaRodrigoStan
36 minutes ago, MrDaniel said:

He is so similar to Neil Patrick’s character on American Horror Story Season 4 (Freak Show)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkZH3Ko85Yt6iY42t4G1E

American Horror Story: COCO :giveup: 

COCO-MESS.jpg

HEART OF EVER-FROST

LG2008
12 hours ago, MonsterMom said:

No!
I think Michael seems like he might be the only one that is finally good enough for her! 

We say that about every man she's with... I'm scared, I don't really trust in her taste in men anymore... :triggered:

LG2008
2 hours ago, Noir said:

What's up with Tara? 

This is a question I've always asked other monsters and never got a straight reply.

Same, girl... I'm really confused! :selena:

I just knew about the possibility that Tr*y C*rt*r could not be as bad as I thought + Taylor and Carino stuff and this things about Tara... :enigma: WTF is happening? 

LG2008
2 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I need a woman to spill tea about C*rino now

It would be easier if they leak messages and pictures (it would be messier but I wouldn't be wasting time watching an hour video to know about people around Gaga)... I'm really confused! :selena:

It's like a big puzzle with infinite pieces... I think we'll never know the truth... Is Gaga just using people? (I don't really believe this but sometimes it appears to be like that) People around her are just fake people who don't really care about her? And what about all the stuff from the past? This is just so confusing...

littlepotter
18 hours ago, JCTS said:

First Luc spinning sad love songs for mouths after their breakup, then Chrissy’s word p*rn quotes, now this

the power that her p*ssy has:giveup:

Just imagine what it would be like to....... f*ck lady ****ing gaga. That must be so intense. And intimidating. WOw.

18 hours ago, HausOfG said:

I don't like that he's talking about her to strangers, he should know better. It's not just any ex. But at least he's not dragging her. Kind of makes it even sadder though. He's just talking about her because he wants to. He's just like us:pawsup:

THIS SENT ME LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

chaeri pls

littlepotter
27 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

American Horror Story: COCO :giveup: 

COCO-MESS.jpg

NOOOOOOOOO I HATE YALL SO MUCHAWIBHJQFK NERQ;HVOQ;EVHEV

chaeri pls

Archived