Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

YouTuber: “Gaga's ex-fiance and my time with him”

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

Ok, I just watched the whole thing, and I'm telling y'all this is the type of content I need for my quarantine 

DapperGleamingArcticfox-size_restricted.

i need all of the girls who's ever slept with her exes to spill the tea

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jigglygoth
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

i need all of the girls who's ever slept with her exes to spill the tea

And are we not talking about how she outed him on doing heavy drugs? cause if y'all gonna ignore that piece of information, I know for sure I'm not 

"If you could find a dry way I'd forever be still", our girl was giving us all this tea, but mixed with some poetry 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Jigglygoth said:

And are we not talking about how she outed him on doing heavy drugs? cause if y'all gonna ignore that piece of information, I know for sure I'm not 

"If you could find a dry way I'd forever be still", our girl was giving us all this tea, but mixed with some poetry 

guurrrl when i tell u i choked on my tea when she said that i aint lyyying, wondering if they ever did stuff together cuz we know about ga's past issues with drugs

Jigglygoth

guurrrl when i tell u i choked on my tea when she said that i aint lyyying, wondering if they ever did stuff together cuz we know about ga's past issues with drugs

Gurl, they did every name on the alphabet together, we both know that 

But she ain't about that life anymore. Our girl be about that Superbowl life, that Academy Award life, make some cute lil' film with Bradley Cooper on the side. 

He wasn't good for ha, I'm telling you that, on 2020 we stan a clean queen 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Helxig
24 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

They only went on a break at first. My feeling is Taylor maybe pushed for the break, then hooked up with the radiologist for a fling and when that ended he thought she'd take him back but she was like NOPE. So that to his eyes meant that she left him 🙄

But remember she also said in 5 foot 2 that she was done with his bullshit and they were fighting. If he couldn't even communicate with a hook up over a weekend when she's literally in a hotel waiting for him then what was he like when they lived in different states and both working crazy hours. All things considered, she probably just realised that she couldn't marry a guy who wasn't going to put 100% into it. Maybe hoped the break would wake him up but Instead he went looking for it elsewhere and now he's here... Flying out girls who slide into his DMs and talking about Gaga constantly.... 😬

I don't like that he's talking about her to strangers, he should know better. It's not just any ex. But at least he's not dragging her. Kind of makes it even sadder though. He's just talking about her because he wants to. He's just like us:pawsup:

at 17:55 the girl in the video says she's not here to tell us "how he felt when he broke up with his girlfriend, Lady Gaga"  so apparently he said himself that he broke up with her :shrug: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

FentyGa
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

I watched some of it. She seems nice enough, and I'm guessing she didn't sh*t on Gaga or anything since the comments are pretty respectful...even from some monsters. Am I wrong on that assumption?

Anyway, wow...Taylor seems like a serious, manipulative as*hole.

OMG this whole time i thought she was involved with carino and i was thinking “...how is taylor swift involved” lmfaooo

took me a moment to realise she’s talking about taylor kinney

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Jigglygoth said:

Gurl, they did every name on the alphabet together, we both know that 

But she ain't about that life anymore. Our girl be about that Superbowl life, that Academy Award life, make some cute lil' film with Bradley Cooper on the side. 

He wasn't good for ha, I'm telling you that, on 2020 we stan a clean queen 

and that's on a perayytttt

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

at 17:55 the girl in the video says she's not here to tell us "how he felt when he broke up with his girlfriend, Lady Gaga"  so apparently he said himself that he broke up with her :shrug: 

that's weird that he broke up with her then not get over her and talk about her all the ****ing time after almost half a decade has passed

its weird affff

Helxig
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

that's weird that he broke up with her then not get over her and talk about her all the ****ing time after almost half a decade has passed

its weird affff

Well she also said that he's very confusing and manipulative so... I could see someone like that still holding onto a connection with Gaga while also slandering her. Unstable :green:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Magui

its weird affff

Well i understand him, it's more than a decade for me... 

(I'm just joking) 

Creyk
3 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

its weird affff

At least if it was him who broke up with Gaga, perfect illusion and it's lyrics make more sense

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Magui said:

Well i understand him, it's more than a decade for me... 

(I'm just joking) 

but did YOU break it off is the question :ohwell:

29 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

Luc met his now wife the year he and Gaga broke up. They've been together like 10 years or something. I was shocked when I saw it. Luc is like an old married guy now 🤣

I think he or his wife posted a pic on IG telling in the description about the day that they met and it says they met in 2012 so it’s not the same year they broke up. But yeah it’s crazy how he settled down and has a family now

Archived