đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Dua Lipa 55k

Arturo

Featured Posts

pedrohemg
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Huh? Someone else said she could do close to 300K?? 

Those were units numbers. After its first week, FN will have around 300k units, but couting DSN streams before release.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
3 minutes ago, Mylene said:

No one said that stop lying everyone predicted that above 60k it will be a win for her 

? Stop lying lmao I have no reason to lie. I said I could’ve sworn I saw that she could do that number on Twitter. Not sure what’s with your attitude. 

LilyLark
13 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

How would she do above 100k though? She has literally one USA hit. Delusion :air: How can this be an underperformance if she has one hit there. 

Actually, I think she would have done around 80-120k if she had dropped the album 3 or 4 weeks ago or delayed. She never was going to do huge numbers, because she frankly isn't that big in the US compared to Europe....but she's had a lot of solid press as of late and DSN was a big hit. If she could have hit up all the morning shows or talk shows the week before the album dropped, that would have helped with physical sales...along with copies being available at Target, Walmart, etc. Some Targets are open because they sell food, but no one is buying music there right now.

She just had bad luck between corona and the whole album being leaked. It's one of the reasons I'm always a bit uneasy with leaks.

Regina George
3 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

So many insecure monsters on this thread. I know some of ya'll are talking about me when I compared FN to TF and TFM and when I said it saved pop music. Im not going to argue and tag you guys, you know who you are, but I will say that you guys sound bitter. 

Dua Lipa released one of the best pop album in years and ya'll are playing her DIRTY. 

:bye:

:golfclap:

Mylene
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

? Stop lying lmao I have no reason to lie. I said I could’ve sworn I saw that she could do that number on Twitter. Not sure what’s with your attitude. 

the lies how is she gonna debut with 300k with no promo no physical release and 11 tracks but sure boo boo since you saw it on twitter

32 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

Nobody expected higher, DSN is still her breakout hit there :coffee:

Huh??? No I live in Los Angeles and everyone knows New Rules and One Kiss. DSN is like her 3rd huge single here in the U.S.

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

So many insecure monsters on this thread. I know some of ya'll are talking about me when I compared FN to TF and TFM and when I said it saved pop music. Im not going to argue and tag you guys, you know who you are, but I will say that you guys sound bitter. 

Dua Lipa released one of the best pop album in years and ya'll are playing her DIRTY. 

:bye:

Also TFM debuted at #5 which isn't that high if we take into consideration how huge Gaga was at the time. Queen of longevity Dua will be just fine :lana:

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, omen said:

Oh yes i guess there were pandemics going around the world back then too.

Yep. It's a good album, but the sales #s were always going to be impacted by corona and because of the leak she couldn't delay (which sucks for her).

*Stans need to poke their head out of stan twitter/the entertainment world sometimes. Most artists need Target deals, late night performances the week an album is released, etc. to do well...even Gaga! Stan twitter makes up a small section of the audience for music.  All this x, y, and z can smash because people want to listen at home...yeah, that wasn't going to happen.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
4 minutes ago, Mylene said:

the lies how is she gonna debut with 300k with no promo no physical release and 11 tracks but sure boo boo since you saw it on twitter

Now piss off 

KindnessPunk28

The US has no taste, what else is new? Thankfully I'm not one of those sad gays who clutch to chart positions like it's pearls. FN is the greatest album of 2020 regardless of what the haters say :reductive:

StarstruckIllusion
35 minutes ago, Melissa Vandella said:

I'm glad Gaga delayed the album :golfclap: in this climate it is understandable that nobody buys music

The Weekend just sold 450k copies in one week

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived