đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Dua Lipa 55k

Arturo

Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

What promo did she do for the album tho? She literally did all of her promo for her first single and that's it.. 

Didn't she release multiple versions of Physical? :enigma:

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

The vast majority of people = 60% of twitter gays :billie:

Dua was everywhere from January to March, and then only recently had to scale back and stay home in the past 7-10 days :billie:

Lady Gaga released a song, with a music video. Then did one interview and was silent. Then did another interview. Then was silent. Then did another interview and then was silent for 2 weeks before she announced she delayed her album.  Thats not what Dua did

Craig check your facts please.. That is single promotion, not album promotion. I literally don't have time to argue with you about this because I know you well enough to know that you won't ever say that you're wrong even when 100 people say that you are. A well known fact. Have a nice day!

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

She did put out 3 singles with their accompanying music videos, photoshoots, interviews, online promotion on social media, and the promo for DSN would have generated interest for the album. I’m not coming for Dua, I’m just saying the promotion she did. 

That is single promotion, she only did it for DSN.. Physical and Break My Heart only got videos and that's it.. I don't think she did anything else besides one radio interview. 

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Didn't she release multiple versions of Physical? :enigma:

2 videos and that's it... 

xoxo Craig
Just now, Regina George said:

Craig check your facts please.. That is single promotion, not album promotion. I literally don't have time to argue with you about this because I know you well enough to know that you won't ever say that you're wrong even when 100 people say that you are. A well known fact. Have a nice day!

It was both album and single promotion. She was promoting her album when DSN and Physical were released :billie:

But okay :billie:

End Racism Now

Mylene
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Huh? Someone else said she could do close to 300K?? 

No one said that stop lying everyone predicted that above 60k it will be a win for her 

That's a shame, I love Future Nostalgia (excluding that Good In Bed mess)

But of course it would have flopped, she's not popular in the US and we're in the middle of a f*cking pandemic:triggered:

EDIT: not even "flopped", I thought she was gonna do more but maybe the sales are good for her standards? Idk:cryga:

no

Regina George
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

It was both album and single promotion. She was promoting her album when DSN and Physical were released :billie:

But okay :billie:

When DSN was released we didn't even know album's name.. Physical got no promo whatsoever.. 

Mylene
Just now, Regina George said:

When DSN was released we didn't even know album's name.. Physical got no promo whatsoever.. 

Physical wasn't even send to radio...

Hyperballad

:air::air::air: 

I ain’t unstannin but WOW :air: 

Chromatica sitting in the shelf like: :gaycat:

gumzy3000

So many insecure monsters on this thread. I know some of ya'll are talking about me when I compared FN to TF and TFM and when I said it saved pop music. Im not going to argue and tag you guys, you know who you are, but I will say that you guys sound bitter. 

Dua Lipa released one of the best pop album in years and ya'll are playing her DIRTY. 

:bye:

trolly troll troll

vyniildisk
20 minutes ago, vedetegomes said:

Someone told she was the biggest popstar at this moment. She’s doing less than camila’s and halsey’s lasts albums that didn’t have a hit

Oh yes i guess there were pandemics going around the world back then too.

FlopSlurper

And it's still one of the best albums released since 2014, nothing changes that :vegas: 

She's always been about longevity and not huge debuts. New Rules and Don't Start Now took weeks/months until they reached their peak. 

Her debut album had low first week sales and went on to be the most streamed album by a female artist in the history of spotify :vegas:

Once everything goes back to normal I'm sure with promo she'll be doing just fine.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived