Arturo

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TortureMeOnReplay
On 3/29/2020 at 6:27 PM, Deagan said:

For everyone saying this is a sign Gaga postponing chromatica is a good idea, don't even expect Gaga to outsell Dua Lipa, now or in december (that's the idea right?), especially after the non-hit that is Stupid Love.

On 3/29/2020 at 8:01 PM, Deagan said:

Dua Lipa should easily be able to outsell Gaga right now. 

On 3/29/2020 at 8:19 PM, Deagan said:

Doesn't matter. We're not comparing Gaga's debut or second album to DL's debut or second album.

First of all, you can't. Different times.

Second of all, we're talking about NOW. Anyone thinking Gaga has more momentum than Dua Lipa right now.. that's laughable.

On 3/29/2020 at 10:26 PM, Deagan said:

Dua Lipa, in this day and age, is perfectly able to outsell Gaga.

On 3/29/2020 at 11:32 PM, Deagan said:

Now what's interesting is who is going to be "real quiet" when Chromatica finally drops. SL sold 56000 first week. PI did 100.000. SPS. Let that sink in. Maybe instead brace for that, if you believe DL will do <50k, just imagine what Gaga will do.

On 3/29/2020 at 11:54 PM, Deagan said:

DSN has been on the hot 100 for 14 weeks and is currently sitting at #3 after #2 last week, selling more after a year of being released than Stupid Love ever could. SL ain't going top 10 again and you know it.

Easy to rely on Gaga's massive fanbase for US first week album sales, yet Gaga is nowhere close to how popular she was when ASIB dropped with 230k SPS first week, with Bradley Cooper dragging her to every red carpet in the world. Your 200k prediction, ok, let's see.  

On 3/30/2020 at 12:06 AM, Deagan said:

Then, are you arguing in my place that SL is just a really really bad song despite Gaga being "more popular than ever"? Ok Cool. 200k bookmarked.

OT: 75k SPS at least. Prolly still 100k first week. Bookmark me.

On 3/30/2020 at 1:02 AM, Deagan said:

No need. Ya'll still thinking I'm saying Dua Lipa outsells Gaga's career. I'm saying she will outsell Gaga in 2020.

On 4/3/2020 at 3:17 PM, Deagan said:

For anyone making fun of her US debut, don't cry when the Chromatica numbers come in. It's been fun.

Okay I bookmarked you and I'm happy to return to this topic at this point. Chromatica has officially outsold Future Nostalgia. In the U.S. Gaga got 274,000 equivalent album units to Dua's 66,000 units. Since Gaga's streaming power was such a big point for you through our entire argument I would like to point out streams contributed to 65,000 units which means Chromatica almost beat FN with streams alone. And even abroad in Dua's stomping grounds, Chromatica is the U.K.'s largest debut this year meaning it outsold FN there as well. 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9397503/lady-gaga-chromatica-sixth-number-1-album-billboard-200

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9397002/lady-gaga-scores-uk-year-best-opening-week-chromatica

Regina George
1 minute ago, justhislife said:

Okay I bookmarked you and I'm happy to return to this topic at this point. Chromatica has officially outsold Future Nostalgia. In the U.S. Gaga got 274,000 equivalent album units to Dua's 66,000 units. Since Gaga's streaming power was such a big point for you through our entire argument I would like to point out streams contributed to 65,000 units which means Chromatica almost beat FN with streams alone. And even abroad in Dua's stomping grounds, Chromatica is the U.K.'s largest debut this year meaning it outsold FN there as well. 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9397503/lady-gaga-chromatica-sixth-number-1-album-billboard-200

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9397002/lady-gaga-scores-uk-year-best-opening-week-chromatica

I’m sorry but was this really necessary? Is it that serious? Both artists are great and let’s support women who are slaying rn. Thank you! 

Curunir
5 minutes ago, justhislife said:

The pettiness you exhibited :bradley:

f366ec73dc7e4377c572693af9acbf16fc686d4e

We have no choice but to stan :vegas:

TortureMeOnReplay
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I’m sorry but was this really necessary? Is it that serious? Both artists are great and let’s support women who are slaying rn. Thank you! 

The point isn't so much about dragging Dua down as it is about people making unsubstantiated claims. I streamed FN and I like the songs (though I haven't listened in a while), but I just kept up with this because of the way Gaga was doubted at the time. He even asked us to bookmark him.

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, justhislife said:

The point isn't so much about dragging Dua down as it is about people making unsubstantiated claims. I streamed FN and I like the songs (though I haven't listened in a while), but I just kept up with this because of the way Gaga was doubted at the time. He even asked us to bookmark him.

You could have sent him a DM but it is clear you are trying to bring Dua and FN down by the entire forum. Imagine having this mentality in 2020 when the whole word is going trough a massive collective evolution.

JaysAMess
9 minutes ago, justhislife said:

source.gif

Chromatography
11 minutes ago, Regina George said:

he was just stating the facts after the other user stated until they were blue in the face dua would outsell. 

freebit

It seems just like yesterday this user was fighting with the forum about Dua. Time has flown. 

Glamourpuss

I don't see it as dragging Dua but putting a negative little monster in his place. 

Chromatography
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

You could have sent him a DM but it is clear you are trying to bring Dua and FN down by the entire forum. Imagine having this mentality in 2020 when the whole word is going trough a massive collective evolution.

just because something else is going on in the world doesn’t mean you can’t talk about anything else, please stop being holier than thou. personally, i have been very vocal with black lives matter donated etc so at the end of the day if someone wants to sh!t post on a gaga forum, who literally cares 

TortureMeOnReplay
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

And now you're doing the same, so does that make you any better? Dua did VERY well when it came to critics and her scores were amazing. I like Dua, and have listened to her for years. I could have worded some things better, but it wasn't to bring Dua down. 

Genuine Guy 09

C2C debuting with 300k?

Every Dua album outselling Gaga apart from BTW? 

:poot:

How did I miss this :deadbanana:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived