💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Dua Lipa 55k

Arturo

Featured Posts

Smith
4 minutes ago, Deagan said:

Equally, nobody cares about your responses tagging me not saying anything either.

Fishing for an easy LMAO, I see.

:billie:
Omg, you first bully Gaga, now me.:lmao:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Smith said:

tumblr_o5g3mkdDiE1tw1vhco1_400.gif

I cant believe u still trying.

Btw, that post you're replying to, is a response to you, which you obviously don't deserve. 

Smith
3 hours ago, OooooooO said:

Did anyone notice miss Billie Legend’s debut album is still top 15 :billie:. She’s such a force. :billie: Now that we call an album artist :sis:

No ma'am If @Deagan said that Dua Lipa is the KWEEN OF STREAMING, that is the truth. :billie:

HookerDotGov

I get that physical sales are down (obviously), but I figured Dua would heavily rely on streaming anyways. I mean, I don't know about any other Americans during quarantine, but all I do is stream music throughout the day. I would think at least the loss in physical sales would be made up via Spotify.

Smith
1 minute ago, Deagan said:

Btw, that post you're replying to, is a response to you, which you obviously don't deserve. 

Smith
41 minutes ago, justhislife said:

60K is not tenfold better than her debut album lol. She did over 16,000 copies in the UK first week. Earlier in the discussion she was well-known in the U.S. with songs such as Electricity, One Kiss, New Rules, IDGAF, Be The One, and Blow Your Mind but now you wanna say she's new to the U.S.. You really cannot back your claims at all. I don't think anyone has said that Joanne outperformed ARTPOP. I'm pretty sure everyone so far has said that Joanne has performed well for the album it was. Which we also claimed was the case with C2C. If you want to compare success, look at Swan Song compared to ANY single from A Star is Born (Shallow, Always Remember Us This Way, and I'll Never Love Again). You might try to say that A Star Is Born was a bigger movie than Alita, but Alita had a budget over 4x higher than ASIB and they both pulled comparable box office numbers. 

And honestly, I was hoping Dua was successful until you opened your big mouth and tried to compare her sales to Gaga's. 

Sis, Blow your mind charted only one week in Billboard at #72. Be the one didnt chart in US. Her hits on Billboard are NR, DSN, IDGAF, One kiss and Electricity. 

15 minutes ago, Smith said:

Omg, you first bully Gaga, now me.:lmao:

12 minutes ago, Smith said:

No ma'am If @Deagan said that Dua Lipa is the KWEEN OF STREAMING, that is the truth. :billie:

12 minutes ago, Smith said:

You're obviously obsessed with me and think you're funny. Stop tagging me. I don't appreciate it.

I ain't bullying anyone. You are. "Sis".

For anyone making fun of her US debut, don't cry when the Chromatica numbers come in. It's been fun.

Smith
4 minutes ago, Deagan said:

You're obviously obsessed with me and think you're funny. Stop tagging me. I don't appreciate it.

I ain't bullying anyone. You are. "Sis".

For anyone making fun of her US debut, don't cry when the Chromatica numbers come in. It's been fun.

:lmao:
another post, another delusion, another mess.:lmao:

Smith

@Deagan please comment that Future nostalgia is number 2 in UK album chart.:ally:

TortureMeOnReplay
44 minutes ago, Smith said:

Sis, Blow your mind charted only one week in Billboard at #72. Be the one didnt chart in US. Her hits on Billboard are NR, DSN, IDGAF, One kiss and Electricity. 

My apologies, wrong category. I thought it said Hot 100 but it must've been wrong. Please don't call me sis.

GreenDiamond

day 128172712th and yall still arguing with this user?

Da hell :lana:

TortureMeOnReplay

@Deagan just wanted to inform you that Dua pulled 34,390 units in the UK. Almost half the 63k she pulled in the US. Guess she did debut with 100k WW tho :ally:

Smith
1 hour ago, justhislife said:

@Deagan just wanted to inform you that Dua pulled 34,390 units in the UK. Almost half the 63k she pulled in the US. Guess she did debut with 100k WW tho :ally:

:lmao:
MPG status: CANCELLED.

rasclautmangos

So Dua ended up debuting at #4 in the US. That's pretty good compared to her first album. 

Delulu
On 3/29/2020 at 9:49 PM, Smith said:

Fun fact: Last Dua's video was shoot in my and @TeenIdle's country - Bulgaria.

mine too

f*** u pop music

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived