💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Dua Lipa 55k

Arturo

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295
5 minutes ago, Deagan said:

Not because it had a top 5 debut. Because SL is flopping.

Dua Lipa, in one era, almost had more album-equivalent units (7.364.797 EAS) than Gaga had in her entire career (7,926,821). Ain't nobody going to tell me here that SPS Dua Lipa did not outsell freaking Joanne and Cheek to Cheek.

So, remind me, where in the article do they even mention Dua Lipa? <50k what? Pure album sales? SPS? In one day? Is that what people are supposed to be interpreting? Dua Lipa sold <50k in one day?

Girl, go take a nap and chill. They don’t mention her and that’s the problem. That article is supposed to talk about the highest debuts, and they didn’t talk about her....AKA she’s not selling as much as those other acts.

You’re wrong. Just accept it.:ladyhaha:

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Effiekat said:

Wha?

Last I checked, The Fame + The Fame Monster had something like 15 million copies sold.

I could be wrong though. I usually am.

From streaming. Why do people simply choose not to read what I'm saying? I'm not saying DL sold more albums ever than LG.

Dua Lipa's debut outsold Joanne and Cheek to Cheek. Dua Lipa is very able in this day and age to outsell Gaga SPS.

1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Girl, go take a nap and chill. They don’t mention her and that’s the problem. That article is supposed to talk about the highest debuts, and they didn’t talk about the AKA she’s not selling as much as those other acts.

You’re wrong. Just accept it.:ladyhaha:

"are among the top debuts on next week's album chart. Check back for info on other new releases. "

Well let's wait for their update anbd let's see the Billboard 200 next week, hmk?

6 minutes ago, Jose P said:

You’re not wrong. I don’t know what that guy is trying to prove or say, he’s deluded. Imagine thinking Dua’s debut outsold Gaga’s entire career I have to SCREECH.

Twisting my words, not reading what i'm saying, thinking you're funny. Dua outstreams Gaga's entire career.

TWICE on hatius
8 minutes ago, Deagan said:

So, remind me, where in the article do they even mention Dua Lipa? <50k what? Pure album sales? SPS? In one day? Is that what people are supposed to be interpreting? Dua Lipa sold <50k in one day?

What’s difficult to understand? They predicted the top 2 albums of the week. One of them will pull 55k minimum and none of them were Dua. Hence the best she can do is not even 55k. This is grade one logic. Can you stop your mental gymnastics for hot one second and comprehend all information. 

And stop with all Gaga’s comparison, it’s embarrassing for you. Gaga debuted in digital sale era, she’s not going to pull the same streaming number like miss Dua. And same for miss Dua, she will never able to pull big digital and physical number like Gaga did with her eras.

At the end, Gaga first few albums can easily outsell Dua’s career at this point. Jesus, at this point, I think you are rooting for Gaga to lose. Hence a fraudulent liddo.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

FfFfFfFF

This user will argue against Billboard itself once the official numbers are out. 

Jose P

Ok someone write an article predicting that FN will debut at 800k so this person can shut up and be happy :awkney:

Kimblue
18 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This user will argue against Billboard itself once the official numbers are out. 

Nicki Minaj tease

1 minute ago, OooooooO said:

One of them will pull 55k minimum and none of them were Dua. Hence the best she can do is not even 55k. This is grade one logic.

And stop with all Gaga’s comparison, it’s embarrassing for you. Gaga debuted in digital sale era, she’s not going to pull the same streaming number like miss Dua. And same for miss Dua, she will never able to pull big digital and physical number like Gaga did with her eras.

At the end, Gaga first few albums can easily outsell Dua’s career at this point. Jesus, at this point, I think you are rooting for Gaga to lose. Hence a fraudulent liddo.

1. "are among the top debuts on next week's album chart. Check back for info on other new releases. "

2. Shallow seemed to be streaming perfectly fine. 

TWICE on hatius

Here’s positivity for miss Dua, as expected, she’s going to do well in European markets. Instead of running metal gymnastics on market that she’s never strong at, focus your energy on this instead.

TortureMeOnReplay
16 minutes ago, Deagan said:

Not because it had a top 5 debut. Because SL is flopping.

Dua Lipa, in one era, almost had more album-equivalent units (7.364.797 EAS) than Gaga had in her entire career (7,926,821). Ain't nobody going to tell me here that SPS Dua Lipa did not outsell freaking Joanne and Cheek to Cheek.

10 minutes ago, Deagan said:

From streaming. Why do people simply choose not to read what I'm saying? I'm not saying DL sold more albums ever than LG.

Dua Lipa's debut outsold Joanne and Cheek to Cheek. Dua Lipa is very able in this day and age to outsell Gaga SPS.

Bruh, you said Album Equivalent Units. Which is streaming AND everything else together. Not just streaming. Do you even know the definitions of the terminology you're using? First RIAA and then Album Equivalent Units? 

rasclautmangos

For the record, I'm just all around confused with these Dua/Gaga comparisons. 

It seems like we should be comparing Dua to girls like Halsey or Camilla or someone similar. Though no comparison is really necessary...

Gaga is 34, has been at this for over a decade, and has been releasing some borderline rock/country albums for the last 4 plus years. Dua and Gaga are not in the same league and I don't even think she's trying to be. 

Effiekat
12 minutes ago, Deagan said:

Oh, well, Miss Gaga has struggled to get her footing on streaming, wont argue with you there. And I'm sure Future Nostalgia is gonna serve longevity on streaming that will add up to lots "units equivalent".

TWICE on hatius
1 minute ago, Deagan said:

1. "are among the top debuts on next week's album chart. Check back for info on other new releases. "

2. Shallow seemed to be streaming perfectly fine. 

1. Jesus, have you ever read HDD prediction beside this week in your life. You are literally ignoring the whole article information over a word. That’s a sign of mental gymnastics right there. The delusion you are nourishing yourself is astounding.

2. The excessive promo of the well loved movie being air in entire nation for the whole month impact. And one era is not going to make Gaga any less a weak streaming artist. 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived