Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Dua Lipa 55k

Arturo

Featured Posts

Smith
Just now, Deagan said:

You know what's good for the world? 

The world now needs to be created a vaccine for COVI19, to limit the number of infected ones,cure them quickly and recover.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TWICE on hatius
1 minute ago, Smith said:

Sis, 650K were PURE sales, sps are over 1 million, a certifications are based on sps, not only on pure sales.

He’s be googling on internet with specific keywords to prove his unprovable point. He literally has zero common sense about chart. And for what, he has drawn so much more negativity toward miss Dua in this thread than the HDD prediction alone. Poor miss Dua, gheys’ hype is a curse. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

lordgagx

@Deagan sis just stop...
I couldn't read your replies 'cause you're so off from the beginning. Not trying to be rude or anything, but you're embarrassing yourself so better... stop. Enjoy FN, it's an amazing album and she's at least doing great single wise if charts matter to you. 

Smith

I think Dua would postpone her album too, if it wasnt leaked.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Kimblue
Just now, Smith said:

I think Dua would postpone her album too, if it wasnt leaked.

Yeah I think she did say that.

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, Deagan said:

Nope - Be The One. Don't forget No Lie. New Rules exploded though.

So these predictions don't make sense. The album dropped yesterday. Of course The Weeknd is #1 coming week, but DL is gon do very well the chart week after.. Definitely not 50k. Maybe 50k in one day...

For everyone saying this is a sign Gaga postponing chromatica is a good idea, don't even expect Gaga to outsell Dua Lipa, now or in december (that's the idea right?), especially after the non-hit that is Stupid Love.

2 hours ago, Deagan said:

Title of the thread is misleading and wrong.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=320647

"HDD: Dua Lipa 250-300k first week."

Dua Lipa isn't even mentioned in the link the OP refers to.

You're gonna call a song that had a top 5 debut a flop even though Don't Start Now had a debut at #30. It took DSN 16 weeks to chart at #5. I'm not sure about tour bundles, but Gaga has those. 

And in your second quote you conveniently requote it. It says "250k-300k in activity TO DATE" that includes all the Album Equivalent Sales from Dua's streams for her singles prior to the release of the album. It is NOT first week sales.

Thomas P
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Funny seeing all ARTPOP lovers saying that.. 

200.gif

They’re also not self aware 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ally Campana

Wow the lack of knowledge about charts in this thread. I can’t. :billie:

Does it matter? Damage is done

32 minutes ago, OooooooO said:

He’s be googling on internet with specific keywords to prove his unprovable point. He literally has zero common sense about chart. And for what, he has drawn so much more negativity toward miss Dua in this thread than the HDD prediction alone. Poor miss Dua, gheys’ hype is a curse. 

29 minutes ago, lordgagx said:

@Deagan sis just stop...
I couldn't read your replies 'cause you're so off from the beginning. Not trying to be rude or anything, but you're embarrassing yourself so better... stop. Enjoy FN, it's an amazing album and she's at least doing great single wise if charts matter to you. 

20 minutes ago, justhislife said:

You're gonna call a song that had a top 5 debut a flop even though Don't Start Now had a debut at #30. It took DSN 16 weeks to chart at #5. I'm not sure about tour bundles, but Gaga has those. 

And in your second quote you conveniently requote it. It says "250k-300k in activity TO DATE" that includes all the Album Equivalent Sales from Dua's streams for her singles prior to the release of the album. It is NOT first week sales.

Not because it had a top 5 debut. Because SL is flopping.

Dua Lipa, in one era, almost had more album-equivalent units (7.364.797 EAS) than Gaga had in her entire career (7,926,821). Ain't nobody going to tell me here that SPS Dua Lipa did not outsell freaking Joanne and Cheek to Cheek.

So, remind me, where in the article do they even mention Dua Lipa? <50k what? Pure album sales? SPS? In one day? Is that what people are supposed to be interpreting? Dua Lipa sold <50k in one day?

Effiekat
1 minute ago, Deagan said:

Not because it had a top 5 debut. Because SL is flopping.

Dua Lipa, in one era, almost had more album-equivalent units (7.364.797 EAS) than Gaga had in her entire career (7,926,821). Ain't nobody going to tell me here that SPS Dua Lipa did not outsell freaking Joanne and Cheek to Cheek.

So, remind me, where in the article do they even mention Dua Lipa? <50k what? Pure album sales? SPS? In one day? Is that what people are supposed to be interpreting? Dua Lipa sold <50k in one day?

Wha?

Last I checked, The Fame + The Fame Monster had something like 15 million copies sold.

I could be wrong though. I usually am.

TWICE on hatius

Worms in brain worms in brain

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Jose P
4 minutes ago, Effiekat said:

Wha?

Last I checked, The Fame + The Fame Monster had something like 15 million copies sold.

I could be wrong though. I usually am.

You’re not wrong. I don’t know what that guy is trying to prove or say, he’s deluded. Imagine thinking Dua’s debut outsold Gaga’s entire career I have to SCREECH.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived