Featured Posts

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The mental gymnastics here. 

2ac461196b96655f9fe96fa08ef91e7c.gif

I think I’ve made everyone hate me while losing brain cells at the same time. Well that’s what happens when you have nothing else to do :ladyhaha:

Smith
1 minute ago, GipJo said:

All sales included.:selena:

Poor Dua. :giveup:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Jose P
32 minutes ago, Deagan said:

Ehm, what the hell you going at?

@rasclautmangos claims "A Dua album is NOT going to sell more than a Gaga album here, there is just no way."

Regardless of debut album or not, I claim Dua's debut outsold Joanne and Cheek to Cheek (Gaga albums). Oh and watch her outsell Chromatica WW.

Anyway the next person to claim HDD made any prediction on Dua Lipa in that article is blind and clearly hasn't opened it. As stated, they will post on saturdays regarding the preceeding week's album sales. FN ain't included in that at all. Watch them report on it next saturday ;).

Girl you’re delusional. The person who made this thread is a chartster, they know more about this stuff than you (clearly). It’s completely insane to believe Gaga would sell less than Dua, because Gaga is an albums artist and has always been. She’s a stronger album seller than single seller. Joanne debuted with 170k pure sales in the US, C2C 131k. Far more than what Dua is predicted. Dua will never ever sell more than Gaga in the US. But if you’re worried about your fave, she will totally sell more outside of the US if that’s any consolation.

Anyways, it doesn’t matter if the album underperforms right? Melodrama is one of my fav albums ever and it wasn’t a huge success commercially. So stop fighting about FN with misinformed comments and just relax and enjoy the music.

Smith
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I think I’ve made everyone hate me while losing brain cells at the same time. Well that’s what happens when you have nothing else to do :ladyhaha:

i like u.:ohwell:

pedrohemg
1 minute ago, Smith said:

This is only for pure sales, isnt it?

I don't think so.

"Buzzandle Music collects daily data from the major physical sales retailers, digital sales retailers and digital streaming service providers within the United States and Canada. Chart ranking is determined by unit transaction totals for the selected period."

https://www.buzzanglemusic.com/charts/hits-album-chart/

36 minutes ago, Smith said:

:ladyhaha: 
if u dont like Lady Gaga - bye, bye.
But if u stay here to disrespect her , to dragg and comparing her to miss Dua, you need to be banned. We dont need the negativity that u bring with your posts about Chromatica.

I love Gaga. Hate Stupid Love. Hate that Chromatica is postponed. This thread was created to spread misinformation about Dua Lipa. That ain't right. No matter how much I will love Chromatica or not, I predict FN will outsell Chromatica.

35 minutes ago, Smith said:

:lmao:
Sis, first educate yourself, then come here to spill some tea.

35 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Do you know RIAA’s full form? :air:

33 minutes ago, GipJo said:

:lmao:I spilled my drink:lmao:

33 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Sorry but you are wrong with that one.. RIAA is only for USA sales 

30 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Guys let him live.. He didn't know it was for USA so what? It's not like we all know everything. I know how it feels when 20 people attack you for being wrong. Just let it go... And @Deagan don't take any of it personally! It's some online forum.. Please wait for official numbers.. 

Was pretty sure that all artists that release music on the US market are included. If it's also streams and sold to people in the United States only, anybody explain to me how Joanne last year jan did not even sell 650k (https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8497475/lady-gaga-sales-streams-ariana-grande-ask-billboard) yet it was certified platinum in 2017? 

Also, my US/WW mishap doesn't deduce anything from my initial point. Dua Lipa's debut is also certified platinum. 

Somebody claimed above that Joanne sold 2M.. so.. source? Doesn't go much higher than 1.3m on places where I look for what Joanne sold. (https://chartmasters.org/2019/08/cspc-lady-gaga-albums-and-songs-sales/).

The point: a Dua Lipa album can outsell a Gaga album in this day and age, easily (WORLDWIDE and COUNTING STREAMS TOO - as those are the new measures of sales). Also becomes clear from her streaming realness (https://chartmasters.org/2018/09/streaming-masters-dua-lipa/).

Second point: the article posted does not mention Dua Lipa and only reports on full weeks. I don't give a damn if a chartster is posting it. It is severely misleading. Anyway, if you want to include Dua Lipa in this week still, you have to be very hateful towards DL, as that'd give her < one day to outsell the #1 and #2 for a whole week, since according to @Adarsh over here they only report on #1 and #2? Huh? Since when?

And to be very clear. I love Gaga. But let's not spread lies about Dua Lipa. Y'all look bitter because she's doing better than SL is doing.

Smith
3 minutes ago, Deagan said:

I love Gaga. Hate Stupid Love. Hate that Chromatica is postponed. This thread was created to spread misinformation about Dua Lipa. That ain't right. No matter how much I will love Chromatica or not, I predict FN will outsell Chromatica.

I find it jealous, selfish and too much to be angry with Gaga about her decision to postpone her era at a time when thousands, probably millions, will die. In times of pandemic, mass mortality and economic crisis. Gaga has always been, first and foremost, an activist, a fighter for human rights, a human being, and in second - a musician, and I explain her decision. And I'm very proud of her for not showing selfishness, but again proving what a wonderful being she is.

Smith
11 minutes ago, Deagan said:

Was pretty sure that all artists that release music on the US market are included. If it's also streams and sold to people in the United States only, anybody explain to me how Joanne last year jan did not even sell 650k (https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8497475/lady-gaga-sales-streams-ariana-grande-ask-billboard) yet it was certified platinum in 2017? 

Sis, 650K were PURE sales, sps are over 1 million, a certifications are based on sps, not only on pure sales.

Just now, Smith said:

I find it jealous, selfish and too much to be angry with Gaga about her decision to postpone her era at a time when thousands, probably millions, will die. In times of pandemic, mass mortality and economic crisis. Gaga has always been, first and foremost, an activist, a fighter for human rights, a human being, and in second - a musician, and I explain her decision. And I'm very proud of her for not showing selfishness, but again proving what a wonderful being she is.

So off-topic. I find it selfish of Gaga to postpone Chromatica and yet put a new makeup bundle for sale the exact same moment. You know what's good for the world? Joy. Fun music. Release that as planned without worrying about not being able to do much promo. Her decision is selfish.

You know what's wrong? Making people believe that FN will debut on Billboard 200 with < 50k total, or that it is severely flopping without any actual data.

Mr. "Dua is making 200k first week" keeps getting clocked yet he keeps embarrassing himself. Perseverance isn't always a good thing, you know.

Tayko

Why people compare Gaga to Dua ? Lmao 

Gaga sell a LOT , dua is all about stream she touch another generation

🇫🇷 My english sucks

Kimblue
1 minute ago, Deagan said:

So off-topic. I find it selfish of Gaga to postpone Chromatica and yet put a new makeup bundle for sale the exact same moment. You know what's good for the world? Joy. Fun music. Release that as planned without worrying about not being able to do much promo. Her decision is selfish.

You know what's wrong? Making people believe that FN will debut on Billboard 200 with < 50k total, or that it is severely flopping without any actual data.

Omg :fail: That is the most accurate data there is bud. I’m sorry that Dua flopping is making you so upset, but you keep embarrassing yourself.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived