HDD: Dua Lipa 55k

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
Just now, rasclautmangos said:

I feel like this is a mistake. Some of ya'll have been hyping tf out of this album. It should have done way better. 

Hopefully her numbers are better outside the US. I don't think many in the US general public know who she is. 

Dua is a European artist. No one expected DSN to slay as hard as it did in the US and no one can take that away from her. 

MoonIsRising
19 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Coming from someone who has been trashing Gaga ever since she released SL :billie:

And I say it again: Stupid Love is bad :)

LUO YI

Still my favorite album of 2020 so far :huntyga: I hope Gaga does 300k with Chromatica at least. 

The night sky tells all

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, LePetitFlo said:

Your opinion doesn’t matter :)

Morphine Prince

Gaga wouldn’t sell this low in the US so everyone saying delaying Chromatica is justified based on low sales isn’t really making a point. 

If anything, album sales will be even lower later when unemployment skyrockets around the world and people don’t have the privilege to spend money on music. 

LUO YI
11 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Gaga wouldn’t sell this low in the US so everyone saying delaying Chromatica is justified based on low sales isn’t really making a point. 

If anything, album sales will be even lower later when unemployment skyrockets around the world and people don’t have the privilege to spend money on music. 

Omg this. It looks like everyone thinks we will be back to normal and live our lives like nothing happened :bradley: I don’t think it is a good idea to release it this year but Idk.

The night sky tells all

OBEY

I expected a bit more, like between 60k and 90k

The album will probably have longetivity due to DSN and BMH though, which is more important in the end :) 

DSN is like her second US hit so, surely she'll have a bigger US fanbase for her 3rd album.

Congrats Dua :applause: 

Gagaplayer315
20 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

2-F90-D76-F-F4-C4-4-F9-F-91-C5-39412-ABB

vedetegomes
21 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

And with a bad song she will still be able to outsell 3x this dua album

ThisBitch
36 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Dua is a European artist. No one expected DSN to slay as hard as it did in the US and no one can take that away from her. 

THIS! She's very popular in Europe. In my country almost every big radio station is playing her every 2 or 3 hours!

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived