And with a bad song she will still be able to outsell 3x this dua album

Lmao that's why she is afraid to release it

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
2 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

You have no idea how the industry works clearly. Keep getting triggered from any constructive Dua Lipa criticism.

OT: I wonder if BMH will suffer the same fate as IDGAF in the US. She's going to need another song to sell the album consistently here.

Paper Gangsta
2 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

afraid of what exactly :rip: 

vedetegomes
5 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

Yeah. She's afraid about miss lipa's selling power 

A Very Gaga Holida

This is beyond tragic, omg (considering the fact that she's in the BBH100 top 3)

She's a nice girl, I thought she would do at least twice more. I don't understand how it's possible that the whole "stan universe" licks her a$$ that much and yet doesn't support her at all. I mean I'm not surprised, they just follow the trendy mentality. 

I think it has nothing to do with corona though. The "Gaga's decision to delay was good" comments are wrong. I mean there was probably a good reason to postpone it but it's clearly not because she was going to sell less.

MoonIsRising
11 minutes ago, Arturo said:

You have no idea how the industry works clearly. Keep getting triggered from any constructive Dua Lipa criticism.

OT: I wonder if BMH will suffer the same fate as IDGAF in the US. She's going to need another song to sell the album consistently here.

Ok Bobby.

Arturo
1 minute ago, LePetitFlo said:

Ok Bobby.

Doesn't take an A&R executive at Interscope to tell you reasons why she postponed.

3 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

Of flopping.. like SL

Don't Start Now's chart run first 8 weeks: 30-46-42-37-42-42-42-52

Stupid Love first 3 weeks: 5-30-25

doing fine so far, love. You're no Bobby either.

Serial Chiller

Are some people really dragging her for sales during a fcking pandemic? Acting like it validates the substance. y’all have your heads stuck in the clout it’s sad. Probably why Gaga and her team had to delay. Even if they don’t care they know they’ll probably be dragged up and down and sideways by you people. Disgusting. 

HeavyCapiLover

Wow this album is so good I'm shook :saladga: I hope that it has good streaming numbers :pray:

Arturo
4 minutes ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

Wow this album is so good I'm shook :saladga: I hope that it has good streaming numbers :pray:

I mean <50k would mean it has meh streaming numbers in the US. 30k units at most.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived